Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso

Milani Baked Blush - Luminoso Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 503 in Blush

November 10, 2016

one of the best drugstore blushes. I loved it even more than NARS blush in summer. It is really adorable color (luminoso) and texture. It is very affordale and i never saw color like that in high end brands

October 23, 2016

This blush is so pretty ! Luminosity compliments every skin tone. It goes on smoothly. Even hi lites your cheeks. The packaging is superb. The price is awesome. A dupe for the high end blush Nars -Orgasm. Easily found at my grocery store and drugstore. Love it ! Will definitely repurchase.

September 21, 2016

I love the quality of this blush for a drugstore product. The colour is beautiful with a little shimmer, but not too much. It's my everyday blush. I will purchase again and have actually bought it for friends.

August 08, 2016

I really enjoy watching YouTube makeup videos. 90% of the Youtubers talked about the Milani Baked Blush collection as the best drugstore blushes ever. I bought 3 of them : Luminoso, Rose D'Oro and Dolce Pink. Luminoso is a great coral blush for everyday makeup. The pigment is incredible for a drugstore product and there's not to much shimmer in it which is great for more subtle looks.

July 08, 2016

This is the perfect blush to wear daily! It is not to powdery. Luminoso comes out like a light coral, which is perfect for spring and summer. I highly recommand it!