Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 1114 in Eye Shadow

September 26, 2016

I love the Milani Bella eyeshadows the price is right, the colours are beautiful, you can use them with a dry or wet brush depending on what type of look your going for. Wetting the brush really gives the satin finish and helps with the pigment. I love these!

August 25, 2016

This is one of my favorite eye shadows. It lasts all day, never creases, and the colors are so beautiful and flattering. The price is excellent and I prefer it to most of my high end brands.

March 01, 2016

I have got this one in the Bella Pink shade. It's a pretty soft pink with a lilac tint. I really love it. It's so pretty, so nice on my eyes. And with a primer, it stayed on my eyes all day without fading away. Very good bargain!

January 13, 2016

I purchased this eye shadow in Bella Teal and I love the colour. It does go on relatively sheer - it works better over a primer and needs to be packed on a bit but the colour is very pretty and the texture smooth. The price is really good for the quality, and I would likely buy colours from this line.

January 05, 2015

This innovated formula starts off as a gel, but is instantly transformed, using a special process, into a stunning powder once on contact with the skin. It’s crease-resistant, can be used both wet and dry and has a rich, vibrant colour with a stunning multi-dimensional effect. comes in a small, round, reflective gold compact with a clear, see-through, snap shut lid, so you’re able to see the shade within. It has an incredibly weightless, super soft texture that can be a little powdery depending on the shade, but is easy to apply, glides onto the skin in a single stroke and blends onto the lid beautifully. When applied wet, it does reduce the powderiness and really brings out the shimmer in the finish. It has excellent colour payoff, though slightly more pigmented and more opaque when applied wet. It wears throughout the day without fading or creasing. The lighter shades can be worn as a highlighter, the mid-tones all over the lid and the deeper shades for contouring. The darker shades are also perfect for using wet as a liner to create intense colour or add definition to the lid

November 07, 2014

These shadows are gorgeous! Fabulous colors, great quality, and terrific price - you can't go wrong with this brand. The new Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows are high-end quality on a drugstore budget. Super soft formulation goes on smooth and the color payoff is rich and long-lasting. Even the packaging is beautiful and high-end looking.

November 07, 2014

I bought four of these eyeshadows after hearing really good things about them. They're $4.49USD for 1.4g. The colors I have are 01 Bella Ivory, 02 Bella Sand, 09 Bella Navy, 12 Bella Black. After all the hype, I'm really disappointed in these. All of the shadows from this collection are a satin/matte finish, which I will admit, is very pretty. My issue with these is that they aren't very pigmented, and they're very patchy. I can't get these to apply evenly no matter how I apply them. The shadows feel very nice in swatches -- really rich and very creamy. I just can't seem to get them to apply to my eyes that way. Another downside to these is that they're impossible to find. I can only find Milani products in Walmart and CVS (where they are seriously overpriced). Overall, a total let down. I wouldn't recommend them and I won't repurchase.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge