Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow
Amazing

Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 300 in Bronzer

August 12, 2014

this bronzer is great! it isnt too grey for me. Fades off nicely and stays on for a while

November 11, 2012

"Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow in 02A Fake Tan", is amazing. If your like me, you love bronzer. Will do anything and everything to achieve that "fake tan" without the harsh UV Light's at your local tanning salon. I picked up Milani Bronzer at my local Drug Store. I was searching for a bronzer/tanning spray, anything to keep that extra 110$ I would've spent on tanning in my pocket. I saw this out of the corner of my eye, right at the bottom of the Milani shelf, there in sat, in it's huge golden case, ready for me to purchase. I tend to stick with certain brands when it comes to bronzer. But something about this said "TRY ME NOW, YOU WONT SORRY!"
    Like I said before, the case is HUGE! It's powder, so all you need to use is a regular blush brush, or whatever you use to put bronzer on. As soon as that first bristle hits your face, you instantly notice the golden/brown tint on your face. Some bronzers make your skin look like a pumpkin, but this does not. Make sure you blend onto your neck to, just so you don't see a line of dark skin and white skin when you go out. I use this as a setter for my foundation, and I love it. As big as it is, you won't need to buy anything else for at least a month or so. Great Product!

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance