Good

Milani Color Statement Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 1014 in Lipstick

October 24, 2016

I finally was able to buy a Milani lipstick and I got the shades Matte Beauty and Naturally Chic. Matte beauty is just the perfect nude. It doesn't wash me out. Even though it is matte, it doesn't dries out my lips. I also like its fruity scent. Just like a watermelon. However, this transfers. It's not as long lasting as other matte lipsticks. But with the price and the formulation I will definitely buy again. I have my eye on Sangria which is a perfect shade for fall.

July 01, 2016

I have mine in the shade "Teddy Bare" (dark brownish mauve nude)
I personally love it, it's really creamy and comfortable on the lips. The pigmentation is great, it lasts a fairly long time on my lips, and it fades nicely. It doesn't get patchy or look weird if I don't reapply, it just slowly fades to almost a stain and still looks nice and even.

April 26, 2016

I love the milani matte lipsticks because im not i to all the shiny ones and so far i have four of them and love that they stay on my lips for along time and they dont get cakey or fade....i can eat without worryi g that my lipstick would cone off..the price is really good too

March 31, 2016

The shade I have is 08 Ruby Valentine. It is such a vibrant deep rich red. Its perfect. It doesnt make your lips feel sticky or heavy. It goes on perfectly. It has a velvety feel almost. I would definitely buy this lipstick in other colors.

October 20, 2015

OMGGGG I love the purple one, and definitely the orange one. Very hard to top these

July 06, 2015

I have the color "High Voltage" and I am in love! It's the perfect red leaning orange and it looks amazing on me, if I do say so myself. The formula is comfortable on the lips and stays put (as in it won't get on your teeth). I have a few of these lipsticks besides High Voltage and they're all great. ONE thing I don't like about them is the scent. I can't describe it but it's STRONG! If you're sensitive to scents like me this might be a deal breaker. I've decided to put up with it because I love this particular color so much but it's something to keep in mind.

June 08, 2015

I have the lipstick in "Best Red" and am head over heels in love with it. Superb color and the texture,smell, pigmentation is absolutely amazing. The package looks stunning. This is my recent favorite recent red lipstick.
Highly recommend this Lipstick Collection!!

February 18, 2015

The line offers 36 colors ranging from bright orange to rich brown in vinyl, pearl, shimmer, metallic, cream, and matte finishes. The cherry on top, each lipstick retails for under $6.00 and can be bought at your local drugstore.

My favorite colors for spring so far are Sweet Nectar, Best Red, Flirty Fuchsia, and Sangria. What I love about this product is that the colors are very intense and are visible with one application. It is also very creamy and doesn’t leave you lips feeling dry or stuck. I will admit that they have a sort of cheap watermelon smell and the color stains a bit, but the long wear time makes it beyond worth it.

February 10, 2015

I love the Milani Color statement lipsticks! First of all, i love the gold tube packaging, plus it is very affordable since you can find it in the drugstore/ supermarket. Secondly, i love the formula of the lipstick because it's very creamy and comfortable on the lips. Lastly, they have a huge color selection so there's a color for everyone. I just wish it lasts longer on the lips but i still love it!

October 30, 2014

I adore Milani's Color Statement lipsticks! I've tried four so far (Hot Pink Rage, Flamingo Pose, Sweet Nectar, and Nude Creme) and they are all pigmented, creamy, and last about 3-4 hours. They have a watermelon Jolly Rancher smell, which I LOVE, though may not be for everyone! The price is right at about $7 CAD each, and I definitely want to buy more!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play