• Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer
Good

Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #794 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

February 08, 2016

I purchased Pink Beige and I am in love with the color! I think this is my new favorite nail polish. It goes on really nice and the color is perfect. I did get it on sale but I would definitely go back and pay regular price for another color. I might even go back to the store tomorrow to get some more while the are half price.

February 03, 2016

I got this on sale in the Mauve colour, absolutely my favourite nail polish now, such good pigment and quality just glides onto my nails and i don't need more than two coats to get amazing colour! Will continue to buy and try new colours even when not on sale, definitely worth it !

September 13, 2014

I got to try this nail polish for free as it was included in a subscription box I ordered. I was excited to try the colour out as it was periwinkle and very bright and fun looking. The polish needed two coats as the first was not opaque enough. The problem with this polish was that it dried almost instantly. No lie, The polish was drying on my nail before I could even finish one swipe of the brush. It was also drying on the actual brush and seemed to be drying in the bottle as well. As soon as I would dip the brush into the bottle to take some more it started to clump a little as it dried so fast. It was very strange and I've never seen a polish dry out so quickly as this one. I like fast drying polishes and all, but AFTER I finish painting a nail! The colour lasted for about a day and a half before one nail started to chip, after that, they started chipping pretty quickly.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating