• Milani EasyBrow Automatic Pencil
Good

Milani EasyBrow Automatic Pencil Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

January 28, 2016

Super affordable and does the job for my Asian brows. The spoolie at the end is firm enough to help blend and shape all my brow hairs. This comes in two colors and the natural taupe is perfect for me, it blends in nicely and looks super natural.

January 11, 2015

This is my favourite brow pencil! It stays on all day, even after going to the gym! This brow pencil is a dupe of the anastasia brow wiz pencil! Definitely a buy!

August 23, 2014

I love this liner! Creamy, easy to apply, no sharpening and great coverage. Not as setting as I would like.

March 07, 2011

This is by far my favorite eyebrow pencil that I also use as eyeliner. I have been using this for years now. Its slightly waxy texture does wonders for my sometimes unruly eyebrows. The pencil is retractable, so I never have to search through the black hole that is my makeup bag for a sharpener when I'm pressed for time to get ready in the morning, which happens everyday without fail, no matter how early I wake up!
The pencil has a convenient spoolie brush that helps you blend the color for a more natural look. I also use it as an eyeliner either on my upper lash line and even on my water line. The formula is water resistant and lasts all day. I can't say enough positive things about this pencil, it is one of my holy grail items. The price is definitely right, just under $5 bucks at most drugstores. It comes in two colors: dark brown and natural taupe. I have both and I try to mix the two, since natural eyebrows don't usually have a single tone anyway. I use the dark brown where I need the most coverage and I use the natural taupe to even all out. I highly recommend this product, that combines quality, convenience and price, which is unfortunately, a rather rare feat in the makeup world...

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier