Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner
Good

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #459 out of 806 in Eye Liner

November 06, 2014

its extreme waterproof, the colour is really pigments black, extremely easy to apply, its travel size friendly

August 05, 2014

LOVE! My go to liquid eye liner! Very easy to use, and the felt tip helps for a nice and clean application!

May 21, 2014

The felt tip provides ease when lining my eyes. My lines are much more precise and clean. The lasting power of this liner is pretty good. And I was happy that this product did not dry out nearly as fast as my maybelline stiletto liner . Milani never fails me

October 02, 2013

I love this! It applies so incredibly smoothly without the tugs and jumps that can happen with pencils, it lasts and lasts so that you look as good at the end of the day as at the beginning, no broken 'leads' to try and deal with if you drop it, try it - you will never 'LOOK' back!

October 01, 2013

This has been my favourite felt tip liquid eye liner for the past year and a half.
    The pigmentation is intense, it applies smoothly and dries quickly, it doesn't budge and one of them lasts six months strong. In comparison the MAC Penultimate which I use to like prior to trying this Milani liner, the MAC ones dries out quicker (three to four months of use) and costs more than the Milani liquid eyeliner. So I strongly recommend this eyeliner. I have repurchased it and will continue to do so.
    If you want to see swatches you can check my blog link: http://www.karenlaw.ca/2013/04/review-milani-eye-tech-extreme-liquid.html