Milani Lipstick

Milani Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 21, 2016

Milani is my favorite drugstore make up. It feels more high end than the typical drug store brands. The lipstick is creamy, stays in place and lasts a nice while. I do reapply after I eat, but all in all, great bang for you buck and beautiful colours to choose from.

June 30, 2016

I own several of these lipsticks and have a love-hate relationship with them. I love the packaging, the way they smell, the colour selection, the pigmentation, and the lasting power. However, I hate how they dry out my lips. If I wear one if these lipsticks all day, by the end of the day my lips are dry. If I use lip balm, a lipliner, then the lipstick, my lips are okay, or if I use a moisturizing lipgloss on top.

May 18, 2016

The pigment in these lipsticks is amazing. They hydrate your lips and stay on for hours!! Great variety of colours. Affordable price so that you can buy a variety of colours!

December 16, 2015

I have the shade Nude Creme, and this stuff is the best. Great nude colour, more of a pink nude than a brown nude. So so moisturizing, great colour payoff for the price ($5.99 where I got it) and the smell is wonderful. This shade is not matte, and I find it lasts about 3 hours before I need to reapply.

May 18, 2014

I love the lipstick colors and the scent. It never smudges and doesnt end up on my teeth. The price is amazing and quality is more than you would expect.

May 18, 2014

I purchased the Milani lipstick in the shade "nude creme". Definitely my favourite nude lipstick. I find myself reaching for this lipstick more than my MAC nudes. It's moisturizing and has a light cucumber smell which I really like. Their shade "sangria" is also a gorgeous colour, I always get complimented on it. I find that it's a great dupe for MAC's "rebel"!

May 07, 2013

Great lipstick...goes on smooth ... the shade I got was true to its color...smells great and doesnt transfer too easy. I likey :)