Milani LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil

Milani LIQUIF EYE Metallic Eyeliner Pencil Reviews

Ranked #562 out of 776 in Eye Liner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide liquid eyeliner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic effects.

June 08, 2016

Perfect hybrid of a liquid and pencil eyeliner! This product definitely stays put. However, I did notice that it smudges a bit around the outer edge of my eyes.Just have a small mirror ready for check ups!

January 28, 2016

Favourite pencil eyeliner of all time! Goes on so smooth and creamy plus the lasting power is amazing! It lasts for the whole day with only a bit of smudging. It's super affordable, easy to apply, travel friendly and no tugging is required! Brown is my favorite color to use since it's easy to build up for a perfect smoky eye without being too black.

May 16, 2014

heard good reviews about it so i bought 1 to try and i love it. its almost like urban decay 24/7 eyeliner. but this one is less expensive. i work in the kitchen and serve tables and it doesn't smudge at all. i feels so smooth. and it doesn't tug my eyes at all which is good a lot of eyeliner tend to do that. for sure my to go to eyeliner i have it with me, at home and makeup bag plus my purse.

August 17, 2012

I've heard many many good reviews on this, so I bought this and tried it out. I didn't like it, it did not give me a smooth line on my lid, nor did it last long. I got raccoon eyes within an hour of having this on! I also didnt like sharpening it, I get lazy. It's great for someone who just tightlines, but I wont use this for a winged look. It doesnt give me that flattering smooth line that gel or liquid gives.

March 28, 2012

these pencils are very comparable to UD's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils. they don't come in as many colors though. these are super creamy and richly pigmented, pretty long wearing, too. they're so creamy though that they require very frequent sharpening, which can be both a pain and a waste. i haven't had a problem, but many people also complain that these make their eyes watery. worth giving a try before you go crazy on the UD pencils.

January 11, 2012

This is an amazing eyeliner pencil for an almost liquid look! Black is very pigmented and goes on incredibly smoothly. Be careful getting this eyeliner on anything other than the eye -- it smudges everywhere! It's a great budget pencil that I feel rivals higher-end eyeliners.

November 29, 2011

Love This Eyeliner. Compared To Urban Decay's Zero 24/7 Liner, It Lasted Much Longer And It Is MUCH darker. The Blackest Of All Blacks.! I Will Repurchase Forever.! and Can't Wait To TryThe Other Colors When I'm done With Project Ten Pan.

November 14, 2011

It is a very black and creamy eyeliner. It’s definitely my favorite black eyeliner just because of how easy to glides on to the waterline and upper lash line. It does take a bit to set so there is some leeway time to smudge it but when it “dries” it isn’t going to budge. It does remove quite easily with my Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover (the dual phase one). It took a bit more wiping to get it off using Marcelle cleansing water.

Overall I’m really impressed with this liner. It didn’t settle into the corner of my eye like most eyeliners do. I did have some minor sensitivity the first time I used it on my waterline where my eyes watered a bit but maybe it was just allergies or something that day because the next time I tried it I was fine.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender