• milk bone good morning daily vitamin treats
  • milk bone good morning daily vitamin treats

milk bone good morning daily vitamin treats Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 85 in Dog Food & Treats

January 15, 2017

Us humans take our vitamins daily, but sometimes we forget out four legged friends. Milk-Bone Good Morning Daily Vitamin Treats is a nice compromise between a yummy treat and extra vitamins for dogs. The packaging is pretty cute, and I liked that the inside was sealed, for freshness and safety. First thing I noticed was the meaty smell that my dogs found appetizing. They liked the treats, and I felt good knowing they were fortified with vitamins.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review from Shopper Army.

January 13, 2017

These are good. My dog seems to look forward to them daily. I can't say I have noticed an improvement as she's already generally healthy but I feel better giving her these.

January 05, 2017

I bought these vitamins for my two dogs when they were on sale and found them to be excellent. I give them first thing in the morning and they love them. I definitely plan on buying them in the future. It seems to be helping their overall health.

September 24, 2016

I saw these at Walmart and decided to look into them. I like how there are three different varieties for different health needs. I chose Total Wellness for my two medium sized dogs. They both enjoy having their daily vitamin! They are soft and chewy. Great price.

September 12, 2016

Both my girls look forward to getting their vitamins with this new line from Milk Bone. They are chewy and easy for them to swallow. I have noticed a huge improvement in their health since using this product. One dog (8 years old) had a cough and it's now gone and the other dog (12 years old) was showing signs of arthritis and pain, that too seems to have disappeared. I highly recommend for all dogs. They have 4 or 5 different kinds to suit every dogs needs.