• Milk Snob Original Nursing Cover

Milk Snob Original Nursing Cover Reviews

1 review
Ranked #3 out of 180 in Nursing Covers

March 11, 2016

I landed on Milk Snob nursing covers about two months ago while looking for a cover that had multiple uses. I didn't want to purchase a cover that was only for nursing in the event that I wasn't able to continue breastfeeding or it was useless after Noah is done being breastfed. Milk Snobs covers can be used as a scarf, breastfeeding cover, carseat cover, and even a shopping cart cover. I instantly was hooked on following this product and about two weeks ago I purchased my first two covers. Here I am reviewing the Original cover in the Aztec Flower pattern. The fabric is absolutely beautiful and is light; it feels wonderful to wear. The original cover though is smaller than their other covers (toggle covers). I plan to use this cover for the scarf and cover up purpose more than as a carseat cover. The quality is just amazing and I absolutely love how you can see into the carseat to make sure your baby is fine.