Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 94 in Dog Food & Treats

March 15, 2017

My dog has the most disgusting breath. I have tried numerous products, and nothing ever helped. I decided to take the chance and try the bushing chews by Milkbone - and am I ever happy that I did! They have made an incredible difference! I will buy these forever.

February 28, 2017

There are only two products I can give my Pomeranian. Milk bone or bakes elk antlers. The brushing chews are fantastic and much more economical. I find if you show around some grocery stores have this product for a fantastic price over a department store.

February 20, 2017

Our dogs love Milkbone Brushing Chews! It gives them a treat they are excited about and can spend some time chewing on and it REALLY helps with their breath.

January 09, 2017

This is a great way to get your dog to brush its teeth and have clean smelling breath. I love how it has ridges on the bone to get into hard places in her teeth.

January 06, 2017

These are similar to Greenies but I find these to be way cheaper. They are just as effective, plus my dog loves the taste. They have 2 box sizes, I find the bigger box has a better value. I give my dog 1-2 a day and it works just as the same as brushing their teeth.

December 09, 2016

Our dog hates when we try to brush her teeth so we bought these as an alternative and she loves them, we only give them to her a couple times a week as it isn't necessary to clean a dogs teeth daily

December 09, 2016

I love having these around for my dogs and I really do believe it helps with the tartar build up. They never last too long because they seem to really love them; just one of many kinds I buy them.

December 08, 2016

My dog loves Milkbone Brushing Chews! He would eat the whole box in one sitting if he could. I only wish I could find them for large dogs. My shopping centre only carries them for small and medium size dogs.

December 08, 2016

We use these as a special treat for our dogs every night! I dont know if it has reduced their plaque buildup, but perhaps it is preventing more? I buy the 36 pack (same price as the 18 but smaller) and break them in half to save money!

December 08, 2016

We have been giving these to our dogs since they had a bad plaque build up. It actually does make a difference. Worth every penny!! The vet noticed a reduction in tartar build up.. That's a win in my books.