Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

November 20, 2016

This is a great alternative to brushing your dogs teeth lol. It helps remove plaque and keeps teeth. Lean and the dog does not even notice that it is a healthy snack. My dog loves these and they really do keep the dogs breath fresher then regular treats. You can pick these up at walmart for under 10 dollars.

November 20, 2016

I bought a package of these at Walmart for about $6 for 10 treats. My lab has "dog breath" but trying to brush her teeth is a challenge, so I was delighted when after 3 days, her breath had improved noticeably. Both of my fur kids love these "treats" and I love that I am taking care of their oral hygiene without the stress of brushing daily.

July 13, 2016

My dogs love these! I tried these since my dog has bad breath. And I like that it cleans their teeth at the same time! I would definitely recommend these.

June 29, 2016

My dogs love these a quick little treats for when they use the bathroom outside. We have even taught my dog how to get his bones out of the box by himself!

June 29, 2016

these are really gross! my dog ate one and i had to pry it out of his teeth. when dogs chew it for too long it gets very gummy and slimy causing it to stick to their teeth. i tried giving him a second one, and because of the first incident he nudged it with his nose and left it behind. very dangerous. threw the rest of the box out.

June 28, 2016

My dog has always had milkbones, and now I buy these for him as well. I worry about plaque and tartar as my dog is older and all hard chewing bones like this help to keep tartar, that can lead to dental caries, away. I won't just use any though, they must be a trusted brand so I know they are safe and made with good ingredients. We trust Milkbone in our family for many generations of dogs, and find their products to be simple and straightforward with good ingredients. My dog loves his chew bones and I feel safer when he has things like that that care for his teeth so he won't need teeth removed later.

December 18, 2015

I love Milkbone Brushing Chews. My dogs teeth are heather and cleaner. Love that they come many different sizes and the price is awesome!!!

December 18, 2015

We get these for our two dogs and they love them. They are a good price and you get quite a bit.

December 11, 2015

My dog loves these dental chews and they keep him busy for maybe 5 mins. They smell good and I love the bumps on the chews. Milkbone is a brand that I trust.

November 11, 2015

My medium sized dogs chew these up quite quickly. Thought they would have lasted a little longer for them to chew on. They do like them and take off with it every time it's offered! I like that they don't smell funny.