Amazing

Mindkoo Apple Iphone 6 6S Screen Protector Glass Reviews

1 review
Ranked #152 out of 319 in Accessories

April 05, 2016

This is a great tempered glass screen protector for your iPhone 6. I personally prefer the thickness of a tempered glass cover over a more flimsy one and this one is certainly nice and thick!

The kit comes with an alcohol wipe, which you should make sure to use to clean your phone of any dust and lint that could cause bubbles before applying the protector. It's applied like a standard protector, but I found that the thicker glass meant the bubbles were a lot easier to get out.

I do wish they had a tool for helping to remove the bubbles, but it can still be done with your fingers or if you have a leftover tool from a different cover or previous phone.

For me, the only negative of this was the engrish on the packaging and to improve this product I would recommend better translation, but that doesn't affect the product, which is a genuinely good phone protector.

Pros:
- Anti-shatter.
- Tempered glass is a firm protector.
- Easy to apply.
- Comes with alcohol wipe.

Cons:
- Packaging has many english errors.
- No instructions.

Overall, a good overall phone protector which could benefit from better translation.

----------------------------------