Minecraft game

Minecraft game Reviews

Ranked #455 out of 999 in DVD

September 16, 2016

This game really gets your creativity going. you can create anything you ever wanted.. build a house, city, fight off zombie attacks, make a farm, anything you can imagine. Along with mods created by fans of the game the opportunities are endless. My 4 year old even loves the game.

November 20, 2015

It's a games I play for like a week straight then I don't play again for like 3 months, but it's a great way to pass the time.

July 08, 2015

good 2 of my sons love it....one is 8 and the other is 16.....my olderest doesnt play it as much as he use to so i dont know if it has a lasting interest for older boys but deffinatley does for younger ones.....my youngest says its like lego for computers!!

May 01, 2015

My kids and their friends have all played this game. I could never understand what they found appealing but they told me that they enjoyed building things. They play once in awhile but it was definitely more popular a few years ago.

April 23, 2015

I dont understand the craziness of this game. Ive seen people playing it, I tried playing it years ago when it just came out. Im just surprised that its still popular and how many people it has hypnotized :)

April 23, 2015

This game has grown quite a bit. Now just about everyone knows about this game. I first played when almost none knew about it and I own the game. It's pretty fun to play and you can build just about everything in the world. Kids can play this game too, it's child friendly. I own this on pc but you can own it on console, and tablet and cell phone too.

What do you think, do you own it?