Mini Babybel Original Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 614 in Miscellaneous

March 17, 2017

My daughter loves this cheese, it makes a great healthy snack.
    The onky downfall is the red packaging that covers the cheese. Sometimes when my daughter tries to peel it off it is difficult for her. I've also noticed that if that the peel can be quite sticky to the floor.

I just wish the price was a bit more affordable.

March 17, 2017

Perfect wee l'il to go cheese. Great for a lunch bag or snack at work. Also ideal at a gathering. I like the different flavours. I haven't tried melting it on bread or crackers yet, but I think that'd be awesome.

March 12, 2017

these are so cute and they are also a perfect snack. i love cheese, and the fact that these are so little help me keep my cheese eating habits in moderation. A bit pricey though.

March 02, 2017

I always loved babybel cheese even as a kid .. I was always upset that my mom didn't buy them more often but now I know why - they are very expensive for such a small snack! I feel like you get a small amount of Babybel for the price you pay, if they had more in a little baggy I may purchase them more. They taste great though and are relatively healthy. I do notice that I have bad breath after eating them though .. but this fades away quickly if I drink some water afterwards. These are great to put in kids lunches and snacks for school.

March 02, 2017

A great snack for a treat.

Packaging is great for individual use, a real red classic.

Taste is great with a cracker or chips

It can be costly but if you get it on sale you're all set

February 28, 2017

J'adore manger un Babybel comme collation. Le format est très pratique et la portion n'est pas trop grosse ni trop petite, juste parfaite. Je l'accompagne souvent de raisins afin d'avoir une collation avec des sources de glucides, protéines et gras. Miam

February 28, 2017

This is a nice snack and loaded with calcium. It has a mild taste. My kids enjoy it in their lunch. It is easy to transport and easy to open. No trans fats but a little high in saturated fat.

February 25, 2017

I love Babybel. Rich and creamy and perfect in my lunch bag. The only downside is the price point - I think they are too expensive so I only buy them on sale and with a coupon.

January 17, 2017

Creamy yummy delicious cheese. I always use to bring one in my lunch bag, such a great healthy snack. I can't tell you how much I love opening that red wax, it just so easily rolls out, the cheese that is. It's perfect on the go little ball of delectable protein.

January 17, 2017

Our family loving this mini babybel cheese. They often go on sale and we would stack up. Great for snack or on the go. Nicely packaged and easy enough for our little one to open and enjoy