Mini Babybel Original Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

November 03, 2016

Super bon petit fromage rond dans de la cire rouge. Délicieux en tout temps. Tout le monde les adore chez moi , bonne saveur et texture agréable en bouche.

November 03, 2016

So I tried these for the first time this past weekend and I'm 31. I never bought these before. Not because I don't like cheese but because they are so darn expensive. But a friend of mine had some so I tried it. They are absolutely delicious. But to pricey for me to buy.

June 03, 2016

I really love the texture of this cheese, i like theyre individually wrapped, makes a great quick little snack. I find the original has kind of a strange after taste but I still like them! great for kid's lunches.

June 03, 2016

These are perfect for little indulgences and for taking to work or to-go lunches. Love that they're the only cheese that comes in their own individual wax coated packages, and it's kind of fun to pull them open. B/c they're so sealed I do feel like they're kept more hygienically and have less risk of contamination. They're perfect for all ages and are satisfying to eat such a small portion controlled piece of cheese b/c they come so impressively packaged. B/c of this though they cost way too much. The cheese itself is yummy and mild, almost mozzarella-like but not really. It's a very neutral flavour that no one would oppose.

June 03, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cheese the only disappointing thing I have to say is I wish it was cheaper as I love it but can't justify spending so much money on it when I can purchase a whole brick for cheaper. It has a great taste though.

March 18, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces mini Babybel. Ils sont pratiques dans la boîte à lunch, en pique-nique ou tout simplement comme collation avec quelques craquelins. Ma famille en raffole et il y en a presque toujours au frigo.

March 18, 2016

My daughter and hubby love the babybel. I like that they are healthy, convenient for lunches.
I am also very impressed with the company because my young daughter all of a sudden stopped eating them because she was concerned the wax was made ear wax! She wrote the company and they wrote her back assuring her it wasn't and also sent her some stickers and tattoos!

March 05, 2016

I love the convenience of these, great for the kids lunch boxes. Everyone in our family loves the flavor of these Babybel. The price is a little higher than I would like but that don't seem to stop us from purchasing them.

February 21, 2016

Had these a lot when I was a kid, still love the quality and convenience of these cheeses!! The wax cover makes it really handy for on the go snacks. And the cheese isn't very salty as well.

February 21, 2016

I'm a huge cheese fan and enjoy Baby be as a snack. But I don't understand why they are sooooooooo expensive and they rarely go on sale. The cheese is just the right amount of creamy and can be extracted from the red shell easily enough. The cheese goes well with salted crackers and a cup of tea in the afternoon.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag