Mini Wheats Centres Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 322 in Cereal

The whole truth. Keeps 'em full, keeps 'em focused! High-fiber foods are great for helping you feel full, not hungry. And with eight delicious layers of 100% whole wheat, Frosted Mini-Wheats® cereal is packed with fiber to help keep you full and focused throughout the morning. Fiber-full! Most American kids and adults come up short when it comes to getting enough fiber in their diet. In fact, nine out of ten people only get half the fiber they need! With just one serving of Frosted Mini-Wheats®, you are getting at least 20% of your daily value for fiber! Now that's what I call a successful breakfast!

1.5/5

November 08, 2015

I found these to be gross. Sweet, with s really artificial fruit taste.

June 09, 2015

I really liked the fruit centre, although I found they went stale extremely quickly unlike the regular mini wheats that tastes the same for months. This product is a nice change if you want something different.

June 08, 2015

I love the frosted mini wheats and the regular ones, but this variety with the filled center is awful. I cant handle the filled center of this cereal, it has such a tart flavor to it.

June 08, 2015

This cereal are perfect for the snack in the afternoon. My kids love it!

April 30, 2015

I was just thinking yesterday how much I missed Mini Wheats since cutting out breakfast cereals. I used to buy a box of these and just snack on them in addition to eating them for breakfast every day. The centre is kind of jam-like and absolutely delicious. These are addictive!

April 30, 2015

I have always been a Mini Wheats fan but let me tell you the Mini Wheats Centres are AMAZING! The texture is crunchy and the coating on top - yummy! Mini Wheats hold their shape in milk and maintain their crunchy chewy texture. The fruit in the middle is the best part. It's like a burst of sweet DELICOUSNESS!!! They can be pricy as most cereal but they come on sale often. Also for those of us that need a little regularity in their life - trust me - this will get you there LOL :)

January 07, 2015

Looooove Mini Wheats... Even if I try new cereals from time to time, I'm always back to it. In an article written by a dietetist in Québec, they were at the sixth rank for their qualities: no salt, low sugar, lots of fibers!

September 11, 2014

Could use a bit more filling in the middle. Very enjoyable.

August 05, 2014

Did not enjoy these . I found the centers have a artificial flavor . I have stopped buying these and gone back to the original Mini Wheats.

July 18, 2014

My kids absolutely love them. Great for the whole family.