Mint Oreo Festive edition Cookies
Good

Mint Oreo Festive edition Cookies Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 31, 2015

These are delicious! Not overly sweet and the mint flavour goes perfect with the chocolate.

December 31, 2015

These cookies are so good, I like the original oreos so I knew these woud be amazing ,love the minty taste

May 31, 2014

Le mélange de menthe et Oreo est simplement délicieux! Le prix est un peu élevé, c'est pourquoi j'essaie toujours d'acheter en spécial... Dommage que ce soit une édition spéciale pour les Fêtes seulement: j'en prendrais bien à l'année moi!

August 13, 2012

Haven't been able to find these more then once but oh my goodness, heaven is right! So good! So bad for the hips, but worth it for a special treat every now and again! Wish they were wider available!

December 21, 2011

I came across these while grocery shopping the other day! I thought i'd share just how AMAZING they taste!! If anyone is familiar with the minty tasting Girl Guide Cookies out there, these are like an exact match to that! Im obsessed with anything that is chocolate mint. Unfortunately they are only sold during the Holiday season :( I think I should write to Oreo and demand having them all year round! I just bought them and have already finished more than half the box, oops! haha