Minute Maid Fruit Punch Juice Boxes

Minute Maid Fruit Punch Juice Boxes Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

March 17, 2016

these are 100 percent reall juice!! great size for hikes ,field trips or road trips!!! great flavor and taste, very refreshing when cold!!!!!perfect size for the kids lunches!!

March 17, 2016

i am not big on juice boxes but my son takes them in his lunch. he seems to really like the fruit punch one. he has asked me to buy him more. he picks it over orange juice, which was his fav.

March 17, 2016

These have a great taste ,they are very refreshing and definitely quench your thirst ,you can really taste apple and grape ,they are perfect for school lunches too.I like that they are inexpensive and can be purchased almost anywhere.

April 12, 2015

I love these juice boxes so much! The fruit punch flavoured ones are so yummy that you can't help but drink it so quickly. They are so convenient to have because you can just pack them with your lunch or just grab one on the go for some quick sugar.

April 12, 2015

My 6 year old Grandson loves these juices. I like the fact that they are 100% juice and are so affordable. They come in various flavors and are so handy to have around.

April 12, 2015

I actually don't like the taste of the juice, it's just weird to me. I got sick on it when I tried it once. Not saying it's a bad juice but it's just not for me.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 07, 2015

My little sister loves this juice, she takes it all the time for lunches.

March 16, 2015

A delicious blend of healthy fruits in one ideal sized juice box. Perfect to quench your thirst when you're on the go. Always tastes fresh and so easy to use. I like that you can recycle after you're done drinking the content.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!