Minute Maid Original 100% Orange Juice

Minute Maid Original 100% Orange Juice Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

March 31, 2016

This is my favourite orange juice! It tastes so fresh and pure and it's so refreshing in the morning. I prefer the pulp free kind as I don't like pulpy chucks in my juice. For the price this is definitely worth it. I feel comfortable giving this to kids to drink as they have vitamins and is not just pure sugar like a lot of other juices.

March 17, 2016

i relly enjoy this orange juice!!! its very flavorfull and never leaves a nasty after taste!!!! great with breakfast and awesome when cooking an orange sauce!!!!

March 17, 2016

I think that Minute Maid is the best brand of orange juice ,it isn't to sweet or bitter, it has an amazing flavor and is so refreshing to drink first thing in the morning. I like that I'm getting a tasty beverage but also my vitamin C. I would definitely recommend this to everyone

March 03, 2016

This is the kind I usually go for as it is the stuff that's mostly on sale in the store. And it does taste like real oranges. When I buy this It really does not last that long. As my kids just drink it right up.

March 03, 2016

Minute Maid Orange Juice is tasty.
It has great orange flavor. Tart but not too sour.
I prefer my orange juice with pulp but I usually
purchase the smooth one. My boyfriend won't
drink it otherwise haha.

January 26, 2016

This a very good orange juice. And I like the no pulp one.

December 21, 2015

Minute Maid Original 100% Orange Juice;

enjoyable taste
good smooth orange taste
yet yet sour, but refreshing all at the same time

good texture not too much pulp, but not completely "silk like"
good tasting
good amount
good price

December 16, 2015

Great tasting orange juice. Good staple for the morning and very thirst quenching !!

June 03, 2015

Minute Maid Original is a great tasting 100% orange juice the whole family loves .

June 03, 2015

Pretty good orange juice one of the best carton orange juices, my favorite is the pulp free!