MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Berry Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 78 in Water

January 13, 2017

I drink wayyyyyyyy more water now with these water enhancers than I ever did before. Great tasting! And a good price when they are on sale! I have tried several of the flavours but the Berry Pomegranate is my favourite.

September 08, 2016

I Loved it . when you really need a thirst quencher but water is not what you want , MIO makes it a real treat. i keep it at my desk at work, helps me get required amount of water each day . Love it

February 28, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of water, but ever since we have started purchasing these Mio waters my husband and I have been drinking our water, no more pop and have limited our juice intake! I do believe the price of these are a bit expensive. These are not a health product so I believe these should be more affordable! When the go on sale we tend to stock up!

February 17, 2016

I keep a bottle of this with me, just in case I need some flavour in my water. The flavour isn't as tarte as I anticipated, and wasn't overly sweet as well! It all depends on how much you put in, just be careful!

February 17, 2016

The combined flavors are so delicious i use 1-2 bottles a week in my water. Love this method as there is less sugar intake in the body. I haven't tried any other flavors since I'm so hooked on this one.

September 22, 2015

This is one of my favourite flavours to get of MIO, it's pretty flavourful and you can really taste the berry flavour. Adds a nice boost to water and makes it more fun and enjoyable to drink.

June 09, 2015

This stuff has a very fake taste, I thought it was disgusting!

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

Yuck! Very artificial and chemical tasting. Should you squirt too much it will taste like pure sugar. Not to my liking.

May 02, 2015

This tastes like most water enhancers - very sweet. It is hard to find the balance between sickeningly sweet and can't taste it. The flavour is pretty good though.

1.5/5

January 30, 2015

OK I have now tried 3 flavours of MIO and all I have to say is EWW. All it does is taste like chemicals, and the tang of fake sweetener is just pervasive. Also it makes the water actually have a dry sensation in the mouth, much like a dry white wine sits on the palate, so does this, but it's unpleasant.