Mio Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade

Mio Liquid Water Enhancer - Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 92 in Water

January 11, 2017

This product is something decent, i would recommand for some time not each day use. You need more than what they say to get a good "taste" in your water, but the product can be good for 1 time each 2-3 days use.

I would consider before telling someone to buy, but the product is not too bad.

December 15, 2016

If you like lemonade then this Mio is for you! It is a great and portable little water enhancer but it is quite bitter!! If you enjoy lemonade but dont want to buy a heavy container then try this! Caution: it only fills a few glasses!!

December 15, 2016

I love Mio! I find it difficult to drink enough water in the day, but with Mio, it really helps me to increase my water intake. And it tastes good. I also enjoy using Mio to mix cocktails.

February 05, 2016

J'en bois chaque jour, j'adore cette saveur et je ne m'en lasse pas. Je l'utilise quotidiennement, ça me permet de boire mon 2 litres d'eau facilement.

January 20, 2016

Great taste and thirst-quenching! Excellent way to stay hydrated

July 16, 2015

This stuff is the only thing that gets me to drink water!

June 09, 2015

Il's a very good product. Easy to use and the taste is very good

February 08, 2015

I'm not such a big fan of water enhancers, but my goddaughter adds this to hers, so I decided to try it. It has a strong lemonade taste. It was okay, but not something I would constantly buy.

December 06, 2014

Delicious! I love it with sparkling water or flat. Nice way to add a bit of flavour to my glass of water.