MiO Water Enhancer Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 77 in Water

March 15, 2016

Great addition to smoothies! It's fairly costly but it lasts. I use the peach mango flavor quite often! Seriously, add it to your smoothie and it brings it to a whole other level.

September 29, 2014

The only flavor I have found that I like is the lemonade one...but it does make your water taste good! I have since stopped using it and have finally started just taking water plain (better for you!)

September 11, 2014

This stuff is DELICIOUS. It definitely makes your water more enjoyable!! It's a little pricey, but some things are worth that extra dollar!!

0.5/5

August 12, 2014

It doesn't really matter what flavor you try, I just find it gross to say the least. Not to mention all the outrageous ingredients found in the product on the very very fine print. The taste is bad, it has a very artificial synthetic taste and smell. But with the ingredients listed on the bottle, it can only taste synthetic.

August 11, 2014

Very convenient to have in your purse on those days that you are on the go and kids are thirsty. The different flavors are all very tasty and loved by my whole family. Would recommend them to everyone

August 11, 2014

I've tried many different flavours of Mio, I find it not only taste better but it doesn't leave an after taste like other similar products. The price is fantastic for how far it goes.