Miss Congeniality DVD Reviews

Ranked #647 out of 973 in DVD

May 31, 2016

I thought this movie was funny! I just think everyone thinks it's cliche because movies NOW are doing all of the same things as this one. But this movie is fairly old, so it might have been one of the first "movie transformation" kind of movies.

I think of it as a feel good kind of movie. I would watch it again.

February 09, 2016

Terrible chick flick.
Sandra bullocks character is just annoying.
Cheesy movie without much appeal.

October 17, 2015

This movie was horrible, not funny at all.

April 15, 2015

I don't usually watch too many comedy movies, I saw the preview. My daughter and I watched it together. I laughed so hard at her and her clumsiness. She was hysterical.

April 13, 2015

Miss Congeniality, the first one, is definitely one of the better comedies by Sandra. I like the transformation, but I also like how she doesn't change completely inside (except for the stereotypical holier than thou attitude she adopts later, but very briefly). A decent comedy and worth a watch.

April 13, 2015

Seen both movies and own this one and I think the second as well. I prefer the first over the second. I like how she's so tomboyish and ends up being girly like the pageant girls. She's a cop that's goes under cover because she's the only one that can unveil the crime because she's a women.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 09, 2015

Such a funny chick flick! About a girl who is an FBI Agent and she enrolls in the Miss United States Pageant because of a bomb threat. Sandra Bullock is so hilarious and fits the role so well! I like the part where she stuffs her dress with doughnuts but the guy makes her take them out.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes