Miss Me Jeans
Good

Miss Me Jeans Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 24 in Denim

August 13, 2015

I love Miss Me jeans the fit is wonderful! The main problem is the rivets fall off and some of the brads, I have had to email Miss Me for replacement parts they did send some but customer service was rude when I ask for rivets for a pair of jeans they wanted to know where and when I purchased them the price they wanted to reciept as well. These particular jeans I had 8-10 months I couldn't remember where or when I purchased and no longer had the reciept so I learned if you need a rivet replaced make sure to keep reciepts forever!!! If I pay $120.00 for a pair of jeans send the company a picture of the jeans that I need a rivet replaced on offer to pay for the rivets why would they need all of this information especially when I have told them I bought the jeans 8-10 months ago. I do love the jeans and the fit I just don't like their customer service!

December 22, 2010

I've bought several pairs of these jeans for my daughter. They are cute and have a great fit, but the quality is not what it should be for a pair of jeans that costs $90 . Two weeks after we bought one pair, the brads started popping off, and a month after we bought another pair, they ripped between the center seam and the pocket in the back. We even had a brad pop off the Miss Me tag when we tried a pair on in a store. We'll be finding another brand to wear from now on. I'm not impressed.

August 12, 2009

I was first introduced to Miss Me denim by a friend and I have to say that I love their jeans. They can be found in various boutique stores in Toronto and Vancouver and are normally priced around $100 or so a pair. The jean features cut outs with embroidered swirl print and clear crystals. The cut of these jeans is very flattering and I always get compliments whenever I wear these jeans and I will continue to buy Miss Me jeans because I love them!