Miss Peregrine home for peculiar children
Good

Miss Peregrine home for peculiar children Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 1002 in Books

January 09, 2017

I was actually given this book, so it was freeee. Anyhow, an enjoyable story, I particularly enjoyed the included creepy children pictures. The ending is very unsatisfactory, but fortunately it is a part of a series, so that's a thing to look forward to. Solidly written and the characters an enjoyable.

I have been told to not watch the movie, since I liked the book.

October 17, 2016

I read this book knowing there was a movie coming out and I must say I was so captivated by the story that I couldn't put the book down!!! I loved the photographs added thoughout the book, so interesting and bizarre at the same time! Makes you wonder about what could be real!

This book sells for 10,67$ at chapters online and I think it's Worth every penny! https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/books/miss-peregrines-home-for-peculiar/9781594746031-item.html

There are 2 other novels that continue this story! I cannot wait to put my hands on them!!! :)

e010365 earned the Beauty Expert badge