Miss Vickies Original Recipe Potato Chips

Miss Vickies Original Recipe Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 479 in Miscellaneous

January 03, 2016

These are the best chips! I love the plain ones the best. They go great with a glass of wine!

January 02, 2016

Sooo good I love these chips! I love kettle cooked chips and miss vickie's are my favourite! They give you a decent amount in the bag which is good, the flavour is there and it's delicious! The chips are also super crunchy :) One of my go to buys when I want a snack

January 02, 2016

I can't say much about chips, but I love these ones! First Miss Vickies's are so crisp and crunchy, the best for that! So having a bit of salt with that crunchiness is perfect!

September 05, 2015

Delicious! These chips are nice and crispy. Not greasy or overly salty. The taste is perfect and the bag worth every penny. This is my Friday night treat.

September 05, 2015

Hum hum hum those chips are an will always be the best . potato marine salt an oil nothing more always crispy . just wow

March 10, 2015

Très bonnes croustilles. Goût excellent. Croustillantes, non-grasses. Lorsqu'en rabais très bon rapport qualité/prix.

October 11, 2014

Really good quality chips! I am impressed that they contain no MSG, trans fat, artificial flavours or colours. Although a little more expensive than other brands, they are well worth the money :)

July 03, 2012

Miss Vickies Original Recipe Potato Chips are kettle cooked chips with no artifical flavours, no artifical colours, no trans fats, and no MSG. 28g contain: Calories 150, 10% Saturated Fat, 5% Sodium, 4% Dietary Fiber, 10% Vitamin A , 10% Vitamin C, and 2% Iron. Sea Salted.

220g bag sells for $2.99

These are my favourite brand of chips. They are always fresh with a good crunch. Definitley recommand.