Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips

Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 619 in Miscellaneous

March 25, 2017

These are some of the best salt and vinegar chips made, I find the grease cancels out the vinegar and it isnt as harsh they're just tasty!
    They arent that healthy and kind of expensive but its a good treat every now and again

March 08, 2017

J'adore les chips Vickie's! Surtout au Sel et vinaigre, c'est un de mes préférés! Cuites à la marmite, elles ont un très bon goût comparées à d'autre marque. J'aimerais qu'ils les mettent plus souvent en spécial malgré que ce soit très populaire.

March 06, 2017

Lorsque j'ai vraiment t le goût de me gâter, les croustilles Miss Vickies au sel de mer et vinaigre de malt sont vraiment mes préférées.
    Leur seul défaut : elles sont très grasses.
    Sinon, le goût en sel et vinaigre est très prononcé et les croustilles sont croquantes et délicieuses.
    Juste d'y penser j'ai l'eau à la bouche!

February 28, 2017

Clairement ma sorte de croustille préféré. Ces chips ont beaucoup d'assaisonnements alors pour ceux qui préfère des chips moins ''concentré'' en vinaigre ce ne sera pas leur préféré mais pour ceux qui aime beaucoup le gout vinaigré comme moi wow elle sont super.

February 21, 2017

These are so delicious. I'm the kind of person that digs through a bag of chips to find the "wish" chips. The whole bag is practically wish chips. The flavour is amazing, and they have like a built in stop button, because if you eat too much your mouth will kill you. Awesome chips.

January 18, 2017

I LOVE these chips - I love the taste, I love the texture but damn it they are SOOOO expensive. I mean almost $4 for a bag of chips is a little crazy for me. Even though they are great and I love them I cannot consciously spend that much money on a bag of chips.

January 12, 2017

These chips are really great with there intense crunch and oily flavor. I am assuming the are super fattening because they are kettle cooked but the flavor you get is so worth ypur caloric intake. I love the flavor. Perfect amount of salt and vinegar. I swear you will not be able to eat just a few. These are so good you will want to eat at least half of the bag.

January 12, 2017

Miss vickies are normally good quality and 0 transfat and taste better than the other chips. Not too oily.
    I find but bottom of the bags are little bit too salty and vinegar is too strong.
    One time I ordered salt and vinegar but inside are really original one. I claimed it and they gave me a one bag free coupon.

January 10, 2017

These are some of the best chips out there. Miss Vickie's just really know how to make chips. They are super crunchy and satisfying and the sea salt and malt vinegar flavour is by far one of the best they make. So good. We eat them so often in my house and im not even a big chip person.

January 03, 2017

These chips are one of my favorite types of chips!! I love the flavor and freshness... And the consistancy. I have tried a few other brands of salt/vinigar kettle chips and very few compare. Wish they would go on sale more often but honestly they are worth the price.