Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips

Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

September 14, 2016

What a chip. What a God dang incredible chip. I'm gonna go buy like fifty bags of these things and bathe in them. I've done it once and for a chip in my eye. Stung for like a few days but felt way better afterwards.

August 21, 2016

I'm usually not a fan of salt and vinegar chips. However, I do like the Miss Vickie's sea salt and vinegar chips (as well as other Miss Vickie's chips that I've tried). This is probably because I prefer kettle cooked chips. These chips by Miss Vickie are very good quality imo.

July 31, 2016

These are the best sea salt and malt vinegar chips out there, other brands have tried to achieve the same flavour but fall short in their comparison. The seasoning is delicious but what makes it better is the crispiniess of the potato chips. I buy these in bulk from Costco and bring them to family BBQ's or outings with friends and the majority of the people love them.

June 22, 2016

These Chips have a great crunch. They are the perfect salty and Vinegar taste but not overwhelming. They are a big high in fat but for a treat they are delicious!

June 22, 2016

I absolutely love these chips! They are some of my favourite snacks. They're so tasty, so crunchy, so delightful! They're great crushed up and used to batter fish.

June 15, 2016

This is the best version of salt and vinegar out there. It's very potent and the flavour is coated all around the chips. It has a nice malt flavour too on the tongue that makes it taste yummier than other brands. Love the extreme crunchiness this brand has. I also love that they all come in medium and small sized chips, I hate other brands that have monster sized chips that I have to eat with multiple bites.

March 24, 2016

BEST.CHIPS.EVER! perfect amount of salt to vinegar ratio. I am a big fan of kettle chips, the crunchier the better ;) also, these chips aren't very greasy, which is a very good thing.

March 24, 2016

These chips pack a big crunch! They are extra crunchy, extra tangy and totally delicious. No weekend is complete without a bag of Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips.

March 14, 2016

J'adore ces chips au sel de mer et vinaigre. Le seul problème est que l'on ne peut s'arrêter d'en manger. Mélange équilibré de vinaigre. Je les trouve moins grasses que beaucoup d'autres.

March 09, 2016

These chips are so good! I am OBSESSED with salt and vinegar chips, and these are usually my first choice of salt and vinegar chips at a grocery store. They are perfectly crispy, and the salt and vinegar balance is one of the better ones out there.