Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream

Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 516 in Miscellaneous

January 03, 2017

These chips are good (I prefer their sea salt and malt vinegar ones though). They are super crunchy and fresh tasting (never stale). The flavor in my opinion needs a bit more salt or something to give it a punch. However, I am always the salt & vinigar, dill pickle kind of girl so I think it may just be my personal opinion.

September 26, 2016

Really crunchy, flavourful. I feel the chili after each chip. Not greasy. Has no trans fat, low in saturated fat, no artificial flavours or colours, no preservatives, no msg and cholesterol free. Difficult to put to bag away.

September 12, 2016

These are so addicting. The taste and crunch is the perfect combo for any salty craving . I've eaten the while bag at once a few times because they're so good lol

July 31, 2016

My good treats. So much flavours, so crunchy texture and tasty bold flavours. Its has more natural taste then the other brands. Price is great when on sale,

July 31, 2016

Another great flavour by Miss Vickie's. I get these chips all the time with my sub at Subway. They are a bit in the spicy side but thats why I find them so delicious. They are like a mix between a smoky barbecue and sour cream and onion chips almost.

July 22, 2016

In high school, all I did was eat these chips. I've got sensitive taste buds and when I don't like something- I know that's it for me. So for even the pickiest of eater- this will definitely be up your alley. Tastes great. Light chips. A great snack 10/10!

June 15, 2016

Love that this is a brand specific unique flavour, and it's really tasty. I don't like spicy food, I can handle a 1/5 in spiciness so if I can eat these anyone can. They do have a sweet and creamy flavour to them that I want to keep eating. And Miss Vickies is the best for having the crunchiest potato chips out there, it's kind of addicting to pleasure I get from the crunchiness.

January 05, 2016

This is my favourite flavour of Miss Vickie's -- a hint of heat without being overpowering, and the kettle chips are wonderfully crunchy. The only real negative is the fact that they cost a fortune.

April 13, 2015

These chips are sooo yummy, they are sweet and spicy and oh so crunchy! Just pop them in your mouth and crunch away. :)

March 04, 2015

I love these chips! I can never get enough! the spice is just right!