Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream

Miss Vickie's Sweet Chili & Sour Cream Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 568 in Miscellaneous

February 21, 2017

These chips are really greasey would can feel it in your skin after eating them. But besides that they are really good i love the flavour , sweet with the sour cream. And the chips are nice are crunchy

February 21, 2017

i soooo love these salty crispy gotta eat them all chips!!!! the flavour combination is perfect ..no to salty and every chip is freshh and crisp and evenly coated !!!

February 21, 2017

My family enjoys Miss Vickie's potato chips. It's a brand that is always good and consistent in quality. We've never had a bad bag. I recently tried the Sweet Chili & Sour Cream flavour and it was amazing. What a great combo of flavours! Will definitely enjoy this one again. Highly recommend!

February 07, 2017

When I first saw these chips I was hesitant to try them because the flavours sound like they would not mix well - but I was wrong! After one bite I couldn't stop and have loved these chips ever since. I love how they are very crunchy, with a little bit of a kick and the sour cream helps to round out the flavour experience.

February 07, 2017

Love Miss Vickies chips! I was a apprehensive about giving these a try because I am sensitive to spice. I didn't find them overly hot at all, the sour cream really took that heat away. Crunchy and great flavour, really enjoyable chip!

January 03, 2017

These chips are good (I prefer their sea salt and malt vinegar ones though). They are super crunchy and fresh tasting (never stale). The flavor in my opinion needs a bit more salt or something to give it a punch. However, I am always the salt & vinigar, dill pickle kind of girl so I think it may just be my personal opinion.

September 26, 2016

Really crunchy, flavourful. I feel the chili after each chip. Not greasy. Has no trans fat, low in saturated fat, no artificial flavours or colours, no preservatives, no msg and cholesterol free. Difficult to put to bag away.

September 12, 2016

These are so addicting. The taste and crunch is the perfect combo for any salty craving . I've eaten the while bag at once a few times because they're so good lol

July 31, 2016

My good treats. So much flavours, so crunchy texture and tasty bold flavours. Its has more natural taste then the other brands. Price is great when on sale,

July 31, 2016

Another great flavour by Miss Vickie's. I get these chips all the time with my sub at Subway. They are a bit in the spicy side but thats why I find them so delicious. They are like a mix between a smoky barbecue and sour cream and onion chips almost.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish