• MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25
  • MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25

MISSHA M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25 Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 183 in BB Creams

June 07, 2016

This stuff goes on like manic! I was a bit concerned at first because I have red skin tone and the cream is obviously for yellow skin tones but it still blends beautifully and provides invisible yet full coverage. It's really nice because it's lighted than foundation and I love the added spf. If I'm in a hurry to get ready this is all I need to even out my skin tone & blend away spots.

May 22, 2015

Good COVERAGE, made my skin look flawless although it makes me look very CAKEY. It also made me break out within the first month of using it so I had to stop using it. I stopped using it for a while, then started again just to make sure that it was this product, and sure enough, it made me BREAK OUT again. This is very surprising because before I bought it, I went online and looked at reviews and everyone said that this was a very natural coverage that does not make you break out, so of course, I was surprised that this didn't work very well on my skin. Smells like baby powder, something that I didn't mind) but I'm very sad to say that I will not be buying/using this product again, because the concept of this product is actually very good (anti-aging, whitening, lightens blemishes etc.).

May 02, 2015

I really enjoyed the idea of bb creams back in high school. My skin wasn't too bad, but I did have a bit redness. BB creams were a great way to moisturize / correct my complexion.

However, using this product, it broke me out like CRAZY. I know a lot of my friends have had wonderful success stories from this product, but this just plugged up all my pores ...

I wish it had worked for me though ... cause this is otherwise a wonderful product.

October 20, 2013

This bb cream texture is semi-matte to very natural finish with medium coverage. It completely cover my uneven skin tone and blemishes. Also it's lightweight and non-irritating. Great for sensitive skin. I love the packaging. Ithas an elegant design and very hygienic with the pump. Overall, one of the best BB creams I tried.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender