• Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro-gel Mask

Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Hydro-gel Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #50 out of 519 in Masks

September 21, 2016

I know what you're thinking -- snails? Gross! But honestly, this might just be the best mask I've ever tried.

This was my first time trying out Korean skincare. I bought this sheet mask when I saw that it was supposed to be very soothing on sensitive skin, and that it would provide refreshment and moisture to skin that's feeling a bit tired. My skin is the very definition of extremely sensitive, and it's tired, just like the rest of me. The thought of something containing snail essence was a bit off-putting, but I decided to hold my judgement until I'd tried it for myself.

When you open up the package, the contents are very moist and slippery. The sheet mask is split into two pieces: one for the upper portion of your face, and one for the lower. It's a clear mask, and I will upload a rather unflattering photo just to show how funny you look with it on! Because it's so slippery, it is quite difficult to get it into the right place. I also found that it was too big for my face shape, so once I got it into position, I just relaxed for about 20-30 mminutes to let the essences soak in and do their job.

The product itself smells very nice. It's not too strong, even for someone like me. I found that it had a very cooling and calming feeling on my skin. After I removed the mask, I gently rubbed in the excess, making sure not to waste any. This left my face feeling not at all greasy or sticky, and after I had rubbed it in, my face felt very smooth, and it looked visibly brightened. At 27, my skin is just starting to change, but this made a clear difference after just one use.

I would definitely repurchase this in the future. This was a very pleasant experience!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag