Mitchum Advanced Control Powder Fresh

Mitchum Advanced Control Powder Fresh Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 17, 2017

This has been the best deodorant that I can find on the market. It keeps me dry most of the time without the nauseating smells that other brands have come out with. Cost a little bit more than the other brands but usually come on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart frequently.

August 12, 2016

Other deodorants tend to make my underarms irritated and even give me a red rash. This one does not cause sensitivity or give me a rash, I like the scent and I dont need to apply it several times a day to smell clean and fresh. I really like it :)

June 19, 2016

This product really works! It cuts the sweat and the smell like no other. My husband introduced me and the mens Mitchum is equally amazing. The powder fresh smell really lasts all day but you have to really like the baby powder smell - it is pretty strong!

March 15, 2016

This product is the only product of deoderant that I seem to be able to use. I have extreme allergies to many product but I have found this one to work for me without problems. It lasts long and does not clump like other product i have tried in the past. I live by this one and will never change again. Deffinately recommend you give it try

February 14, 2016

Les anti-sudorifiques de Mitchum sont mes préférés. Celui-ci est un bâton solide à la fragrance de poudre. Il me garde au sec vraiment pendant 24 heures entières. Il est très efficace et ne tache pas les vêtements.