Mitchum for Woman Powder Fresh Clear Gel

Mitchum for Woman Powder Fresh Clear Gel Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 458 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 24, 2016

Great deodorant! Smells good, works effectively and holds up all day! Normally I'd wear a men's deodorant to feel comfortable throughout the day however I can achieve this with Mitchum. Very happy with this product.

January 16, 2016

You know every so often when you find something you like and you can't wait to tell everyone?

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I sweat. A LOT. And Mitchum helps to keep me dry and stink free longer than anything I ever used!

A friend recommended it to me and I have recommeded it to other and even bought some for my family! It's not cheap, but it works great and is worth every penny!

July 21, 2015

I have tried this product in the past and it worked well until I started having to use a clinical strength product. There's just 1 problem I had when I was using this-the overpowering smell it has. That takes getting use to, but it's a good product if you aren't a major super sweater.

July 21, 2015

One of my most trusted antiperspirant AND deodorants in one. For the price tag, it's so well worth it, and it gives you the protection it promises!

June 08, 2015

Good product. I used it for many years.

May 14, 2015

Smells fantastic but feels wet. Prefer the solid formula.

November 05, 2014

I'm the high school girl who used to have armpit sweats. Since I tried Mitchum I've never turned back. It keeps me feeling so fresh and dry that I can skip a day's shower! If you don't like powder smell you won't like it because it can be strong for some. But I love it!

1.5/5

July 18, 2014

I have been using other products and hate how you get the white under your arms or little clumps, so I thought I would try this clear gel. At first there was no issues, seemed to be ok, then the other day I used it and it stung and hurt, I tried washing it off right away but was too late. I have chemical burn under one are pretty bad and just a little area on the other. I of course stopped using it right away, in fact cant use anything right now :(. I have been putting cortisone cream and zinc cream on several times a day just so it is bearable.
    I don't know if it was just a bad batch or I had a reaction to it, even if I have used it before this happened.
    Please be careful when buying this. :(

March 26, 2014

This product rocks. Keeps me dry and smelling good all day without the sensitivity I get from using other products! Awesome.

January 29, 2012

I didn't like this deodorant at all simply because the first time I used it, it left my underarms red and raw. I found it was incredibly sticky and "wet". I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Price was fine.