Mitchum Smart Solid Unscented Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 03, 2016

I have been using this for quite a few years. I only use the solid formula, I don't like the others. The unscented is great because then I can rock my perfume without compromise. Great product for my sweaty life!

May 27, 2015

This seems to be the only product that works for me. I perspire a lot, due to working outdoors in all conditions. I go home smelling decent with this product versus any of the others I've used in the past.

May 07, 2014

I have very strong perspiration and so far this is the only product that will do the trick for me. I keep trying other products but always go back to the one that works best for me (Mitchum).

August 29, 2013

I think this was the best deodorant I have ever used, it helps perspiration very well, my only problem with it is I think I'm allergic to it because a rash always forms under my arms.

August 11, 2013

My favourite deodorant by far. Most effective for price, almost as effective as the prescription strength.

June 12, 2009

I have trouble with scented deodorants, I feel as though as you sweat they make you smell worse. This mitchum smart unscented solid was perfect. I stayed fresh all day even being outside and active. Also left no mark on my clothing. The only downfall is even though its a solid it is a little sticky so it takes a bit to dry.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye