Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner

Mixed Chicks Leave In Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1157 out of 2163 in Hair Care

August 10, 2016

Mixed Chicks is lightweight, doesn't make my hair crunchy/hard. It is designed for individuals with curls of all types and textures. It also smells great.

July 10, 2015

I have naturally curly hair but it gets frizzy and loses shape very easily. I have not tried the Mixed Chicks Shampoo, but I use the leave-in conditioner any time I'm leaving my hair curly. For me it works best if my hair is just washed/rinsed and still wet (not just damp); then I also have to use a wet spray with a sort of serum texture, and then a spray gel for hold. I have also tried hairspray on top of that and it keeps the look I want. Since I have to use so many different products, it's hard to say how good this works for me, but everyone's curls are different so I would recommend trying it out at least once. If I use it alone, without any other products, I have to put A LOT into my hair. It's quite goopy and sticky at first, but it dries fine. The price is quite high, I'm not sure I can afford to keep buying it as much as I would need to if I try to keep my hair curly all the time. I do think it's a very good product, though; and if maintaining curly hair is a priority of yours, it may be well worth the price for you.

April 23, 2014

A divine scent and i always get extra compliments about hair when i use this. Leaves my curls frizz free, shiny and manageable. On the expensive side though.

April 15, 2014

Best leave in conditioner. Works for the three different types of hair in our household. Leaves our curls hydrated and has gradually removed the majority of the frizz issued to have. When used with the mixed chick's shampoo, they work like a charm. During a trip down south, they protected my hair against all of the humidity and my hair looked amazing with no other products in it. Was hesitant with the price at first, but it has been worth every penny

October 17, 2013

I was in desperate need of a good conditioner or a cream to help soothe my hair, help repair it and just generally keep it in check. My curls tend to fall flat or just get frizzy or they do this thing where it's super loose and frizzy together. I wanted something to keep my curls intact, keep frizz minimal and hold the curl. I had heard a lot Mixed Chicks and I thought for my coarser hair texture, it would work. I decided to test out the leave in conditioner first and at $25, it was a splurge for me. I use about a dime size amount on wet hair, scrunch and comb through and then go to bed with my hair wet and loose, when I wake up, my hair is dry and my curls are bouncy and pretty intact! It's a lot softer too. It just keeps everything up, where it should be, if that makes sense? Instead of looser waves, it creates more curls. I really like this and it's one of the only products that I've found that does this so I think I will buy again, I just wish it weren't so $$$$!