Mizon Essence Mist Twilight

Mizon Essence Mist Twilight Reviews

1 review
Ranked #59 out of 208 in Toner

June 22, 2015

I love Korean and Japanese facial mists because they are considerably better formulated and way more moisturizing than the ones you’ll find here in the US. This is a gel type mist so it’s thicker than your average liquid based mist and has an essence or serum-like quality to it that gives it a very hydrating feel. Once I mist it on I tend to pat my hands on my face to allow it to absorb more fully. It leaves my face very pleasantly moist and quite hydrated. It does have a subtle fresh floral fragrance that might upset sensitive users. All in all this is a great little moisturizing facial mist. If you haven’t been privy to Korean or Japanese facial mists this is a good place to start. You’ll be quite surprised how much differently facial mists in Korea are formulated compared to US ones. I recommend this one for drier skin types! It adds plenty of moisture and leaves skin pleasantly plush and nourished!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge