m&m's peanut butter

Ranked #206 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 02, 2015

m&m;'s peanut butter
;

As mentioned for someone who normally doesn't like penaut butter, I LOVE my m& m

Pros:

Good balance of both taste buds (chocolate and peanuts)
Good tasting both ingredients.

Cons:
NONE

June 01, 2015

We love this flavor of M&M;'s. It is such an inexpensive treat that you can enjoy anytime, especially on the go. I love the creaminess of the peanut butter inside and the luscious flavor of chocolate on the outside. Two great tasting flavors in one. Yummy!!

May 25, 2015

I am so addicted to these! I can not stop eating them once I open the package. The peanut butter and chocolate are magic! Love them!

May 25, 2015

This product is super yummy! I love the peanut butter taste. They are great when they are just a little bit melted.

May 21, 2015

These flavours combined makes for a satisfying treat. Chocolate and peanut butter is a marriage made in Heaven. M&M;has got a winner on their hands. Melts in your mouth and leaves you feeling satisfied. Yummy!!!

May 21, 2015

These are tied for my #1 favourite M&M;'s. Maybe #2 only because they are super rich. I love this particular combination of peanut butter and chocolate - especially with the m&m;candy coating!