M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 767 in Chocolate

Since 1941, M&M’s are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate (and peanuts) in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Movies are better with M&Ms.

For more info, please visit M&M's

February 20, 2017

My absolute favourite sweet snack of all time! So easy to enjoy. Not too sweet because of the peanuts and it's got the perfect amount of crunch and texture. I love having it with popcorn when I'm watching a movie!

February 08, 2017

Whenever I go to see a movie at the theatre, I almost always get a bag of peanut M&M;'s as my snack of choice (along with popcorn!) I love the mix of salty and sweet, that there's no mess and how easy they are to find at almost any store!

February 01, 2017

Very good if you like peanuts because its a chocolate covered nut which i find to be really good. Comes in the perfect size and great to just put and in your bag on the go.

February 01, 2017

We tried these at the theater as a add on to a combo and these have become a favorite as ours to pair with popcorn. The sweet but salty taste these have are great but still also taste like traditional M&M;'s. We love to buy a big bag of these and grab a handful every now and again as a treat. They really have become a staple in our snack cupboard. I do find they can be pricy but buying them when on sale or with the buy more clippings makes a huge difference.

January 18, 2017

Had a bag the other day, they aren't bad but if I was in the mood for chocolate I would pick something else. These are good if you want nuts because that's what they are candy and chocolate covered peanuts.Crunchy and sweet they make a good snack.

October 04, 2016

chocolate quality is ok. It is an M&M;chocolate. not much actually chocolate as there is a huge peanut inside. they last a long time so you can for sure buy a big bag. however they are super easy to eat so the bag itself might not last long

July 02, 2016

I'm a huge chocolate fan and M&Ms;are really great tasting candies. These are made with really good chocolate which really does make a difference and the saltiness of the peanuts adds a great flavour combination that goes very well together. At last the candy she'll adds a great crunchy texture, I love to have these as a snack. There are sold at the dollarama so I get these while purchasing other chocolate bars for a great price.

July 02, 2016

Des M&M;'s... devant un bon film c'est juste le paradis! Mes préférés sont ceux avec la peanut à l'intérieur, tellement croquant et le goût du chocolat et de l'arachide, c'est trop bon!

April 05, 2016

This type of M&M;'s is just okay to me. The outer candy shell and milk chocolate insides are the sane great taste as regular M&M;'s offer but I don't like the peanut in the middle. I find that more often than not, the peanut in the middle tastes stale and ruins the rest of the delicious M&M;candy taste.

March 13, 2016

Love these finds makes nice little snack not healthy but makes me feel bit better where there is a nut in them. I do love them and find the taste perfect.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder