M&M's Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 737 in Chocolate

Since 1941, M&M’s are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate (and peanuts) in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Movies are better with M&Ms.

For more info, please visit M&M's

October 05, 2016

Bon goût, très chocolaté en bouche. J'apprécie vraiment la marque des friandises. Bon en tout occasion, tout le monde les adorent. Bon format ,pratique.

October 05, 2016

I hadn't had these in a while but recently I received some as favours at a wedding and I couldn't get over how delicious they were! It just reminded me of when I was a kid and would eat handfuls of this delicious treat.

Perfect little tiny snacks that you can enjoy on your own or with a friend (I love chocolate that is shareable). The chocolate inside is yummy as is the candy casing. I also love that you can get these imprinted on the m&m;website, great for a wedding/birthday/holiday favour.

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

M&ms;are just like Smarties but the chocolate inside taste terrible. The chocolate has this taste that I can't not stand. It's almost like it's dark chocolate but it's not.

March 03, 2016

I love these chocolates they are crunchy and colourful. These are fun to eat and the chocolate doesn't melt in your hands which is a plus. They are a good Halloween treats.

January 28, 2016

50 word for that ??,, wow what can i say ??? huummmm,,, it's simply delicious ,,
not exensive,, what can we ask more ?? :)

January 28, 2016

Delicious! I prefer M&m;'s over smarties.
Good snack. Great for baking with too.

January 28, 2016

Nice tasting chocolate treat. Love sorting them by the colours always eat the red ones last.

January 26, 2016

Once I start I just can't stop. The best part is they don't melt in your hands :)

December 15, 2015

So delicious! Just the right amount of sweetness. Crunchy she'll. Fun colors. Far superior to Smarties in every way.

November 02, 2015

M&M;'s;

m & m as in my previous post is so good!
I went crazy at the M & M store in Las Vegas where within the 2 story store I splurged on m & m goodness!!!