MoKo Amazon Kindle Fire HD 6 2014 Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #34 out of 97 in Computers

June 09, 2015

I am in love with this case. I chose it because it is very very pretty, and I felt that I needed a little bit of something girly in my life. LOL. It also called out to me, so I had to have it.

The base of the shell, the part that snaps onto the Kindle Fire (SIX inch, not 7 and the most recent - as of June 2015 - release), is plastic. A very sturdy, thick plastic, that seems like it will hold up for quite some time. The flap that goes over the front of the kindle is a thin leather shell with microfiber filling. It has a magnetic clasp on it, that catches on the edge of the plastic shell on the opposite side. The back of the plastic shell, has a bit of the printed leather as well, so that it matches the front.

When you open and close this case it wakes up, and puts to sleep, your Kindle Fire. Which I think is a pretty awesome feature. The front cover will fold up into a triangle to hold the tablet upright as you wish.

There are several designs/colors to choose from and they all look very decent in quality. Each one has a speaker slot so that you can still hear your Kindle when the tablet is in the case as well as a camera slot, for the back camera, and cut outs for the plug ins.

Overall this is a great case that is stylish, and will protect your Kindle as well against drops and such. I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for the non bulky type of case. Something sleek and stylish, which comes in many color choices to match whatever you wish to match it to!

I received this for the purpose of a review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way!

nursemary70 earned the Beauty Guru badge

nursemary70 added a new review for
Nivea Creme

MKnight has posted in the forum topic
Best cream for dry undereyes?

Tiffyr has posted in the forum topic
Miss Blanco - Canadian subscription box

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature