Molson Canadian 67 Sublime
Good

Molson Canadian 67 Sublime Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 159 in Beer & Cider

April 25, 2016

Bière légère qui ne donne pas trop de calories. Quand on ne boit que cette sorte de bière, on trouve les autres bières trop alcoolisées. De plus, on n'a moins de risque de dépasser la cote de 0,08 d'alcool dans le sang.

December 11, 2014

I love this beer ! I've been on weight watcher for a while now and I was looking for a great tasting low calorie beer and found it !

August 30, 2012

Let me just say this beer is refreshing, delicious and worth giving a try. As I said before I'm not much of a beer person. I mean I have a beer every now and then, especially on hot days when I'm outside working on our backyard and maybe if I'm at a BBQ, but usually most beers make me feel bloated. I can honestly say that the sublime beer didn't make me feel that way.

The taste of the delicious beer with the hint of lemon and lime, which was just right, not too overpowering and not to weak where you can't tell that it's there, was really good. One of the best parts of this was knowing that the beer was only 67 calories, which is about half the calories of a glass of wine or a single mixed drink and one-third fewer calories than light beer. So I was able to enjoy the beer and not feel guilty about it.