Molson Canadian Cider

Molson Canadian Cider Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

Taste

July 21, 2014

I love to try new beverages, and Molson's new cider did not disappoint! My favorite is definitely the Stone Fruit. It is not overly sweet, which is good for those who find sugary drink hard to handle. It also does not have an overwhelming taste of alcohol (which can be dangerous in it's own respects). All in all, I would recommend this beverage to anyone who has a sweet tooth when it comes to adult drinks.

Taste

July 12, 2013

I love cider. I love the taste that it has and it absolutely reminds me of a beverage that's in between a beer and spritzer. Not too heavy, but not too sweet. It's light and refreshing and perfect for those of you who are not a fan of beer. This drink is made with apples that are 100% Canadian grown.

Molson Canadian Cider was a big hit for me and the hubby.This wasn't the first time we've tried cider and we have to say this is one of our favorites. It's not as bitter as some ciders are, it has just a tad more sweetness to it. That's why I'm making Molson Canadian Cider the perfect drink for this week's Thirsty Thursday.

It's definitely a beverage you should try this Summer

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas