Monistat Chafing Gel Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 322 in Primer

April 03, 2016

I love this product more than any other. It is so effective at preventing chafing. I use it mostly when I travel to the Caribbean, especially if I will be doing a lot of walking. It is well worth a try if chafing is a problem. I ordered it on line since it is not found at any local stores; even though it was expensive I was willing to pay for such a great product. This product to me is an essential item.

January 04, 2016

I love using this as a makeup primer! I have been using this as a primer for over 3 years.

June 11, 2015

I use this as a primer and it's fantastic! Try it!

November 05, 2012

This worked out decently for me. It definetely provided a smooth canvas for my makeup, but I can't say that it kept the foundation long lasting or anything like that. I felt a little claustrophobic with this on my face, it was probably mental (because, you know, chafing gel..), but I quit using it for fear that it was clogging my pores. If you don't have sensitive skin and you're just looking for a cheap alternative to some more expensive primers, I'd say give it a whirl.

September 19, 2012

I know that people wouldn't believe that this is a beauty product. But this is an AMAZING primer, it holds all the make-up on place, its amazing. Love it! Don't be afraid of the name, it really is great.