Monopoly Junior Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 470 in Toys

May 25, 2016

I have a 7 year old and we have 4 variations of monopoly jr. Game night rolls around and she always chooses one of those as the first game. I find them very easy to grasp for little ones, educational, fun and doesn't take too long to complete. We love monopoly!

March 04, 2016

Monopoly junior it always starts out fun. Until the game starts to last waaaay to long and everyone gets sick of it. And the banker start to cheat by taking money for him/her self. But you always come back and play again. That has not changed and still to this day I always find myself playing monopoly. You can get so many different versions of this game.

February 05, 2016

Great game for kids to learn how to play made easier for them to learn to play

November 06, 2015

Great game. This is a simple way for kids to learn how to play Monopoly. My daughter loved this!

August 05, 2015

Such a great game and so much fun to play with friends and family!

June 19, 2015

I got to try Monopoly Junior for free a while back. My daughter was a little to young to understand the concept of the game and we tried explaining the rules but she still didn't really get it, so we just ended up playing it however and are going to keep trying until she gets it. I will say this though if your kids are old enough it is a great way to teach them how to add and subtract the money. Wewould get her to count out the money to us if she bought a property.

June 15, 2015

My boys love this game. It is easy to learn and lots of fun for the whole family. A great addition to any family.

May 29, 2015

My niece loves this game! We play it all the time when I baby sit her. It is great for teaching kids how to count and the meaning of money.

May 19, 2015

I played this as a kid and loved it! It was easy to play and follow the simplified rules. It helps kids to practice math and reasoning, and it's fun!

May 05, 2015

The classic Monopoly game was already great but now its amazing that they have created another version of it. Monopoly is really fun to play and is an alternative to gaming online all the time.