Monster High Dolls Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 318 in Accessories

July 21, 2016

My six year old is obsessed with Monster High and this has been going on for close to two years. She has all of the dolls, a TON of monster high merchandise and a big monster highschool doll house. They can definitely get expensive so she asks for them as gifts for special occasions, which saves mama a bit of money thankfully. I will admit they are quite neat and I get a kick out of playing with them with my daughter.

July 21, 2016

My mom and I originally tried to collect them all- but that nearly impossible (they started releasing them at a rapid rate.) My favourite is Frankie. The outfits are cute and the dolls are well made. I love that you can buy ones with custom makeover sets and it enables you to make something you enjoy!

March 23, 2016

I have Both a little sister and a young niece who are obsessed with these dolls. I live that these dolls are very different from every other doll and are very appealing visually. These aren't cheap but they do go on sale often. They also have a large variety of accessories and other products.

March 23, 2016

My niece loves these dolls. They are cute ans they got some neat names. Cool accessories to buy as well. Not to expensive either . almost all the stores in town sellls out right away with them.

January 07, 2016

My niece loves these dolls. They are cute and different than the usual Barbie doll. It is a nice change.

January 07, 2016

My daughter had eight dolls in total, each had a funky name and came with accessories, you can get the monster car and pets,and the dolls can come in single packs or in pairs the price is pretty good too

November 02, 2015

Decent price. Tons available. Little girls really love them. Keeps my kids happy for hours!

October 08, 2015

My bf's little sister loves these. I picked one up for her and it was pretty pricey! But she absolutely loves these dolls.

October 07, 2015

My daughter loves Monster High Dolls.. Their kinda cool looking monsters, each different from one another. My daughter has 4 dolls & she plays with them all the time! Walmart has them on sale often. Need ideas for a little girl? These dolls make a perfect gift!

August 04, 2015

We have over 10 dolls now and love them. They are very fashionably dressed. I feel the hands and arms come off too easily to be lost as well as their other small parts like ear rings and bracelets. I quite enjoy that they have stands come with them so you are not always holding them.