• Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 519 in Masks

April 30, 2016

Great prices! A nice way to pamper yourself without breaking the bank & getting a nice facial.
They come in a variety if different masks to suit your skincare needs.

July 04, 2014

The mask that I tried was made of natural bamboo fabric and infused with clay, which gave it a cool and soothing effect when applied to my face. The mask itself was quite big and there was a generous amount of product on the mask so I had no complaints. Afterwards, my face felt refreshed and clean.

September 27, 2013

I used one of these a couple months ago, and I forget exactly which one it was but I do remember it was like a cotton face cut-out soaked in a hydrating mask. I really enjoyed it, and it really made me laugh because it does look ridiculous. My skin felt very hydrated afterwards and the days following. I'm excited to try more, but I would recommend trying at least one!

August 12, 2013

The peel-off masks are my favourite out of these. It makes my eyes burn, but it is worth it to feel your beautiful skin after. I always have masks loaded in my closet, and they are always Montagne Jeunesse.

August 12, 2013

PROS: Natural, Paraben Free, Vegetarian approved, Cheap, Smell Delicious!!

CONS: None!

I love these masks! The peel off ones sometimes hurt but other than that they are terrific! I love that they are natural, paraben free, and vegetarian. They smell soooooo good too! They make your skinn feel so soft and they are fairly cheap. I use a different one about every week to keep my skin healthy. they are an alternative to fancy $100 face masks. My fav is the chocolate