Moritz Icy Squares Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 19, 2016

For some reason when I see these Immediately of the hockey rank because they would see these individual for a quarter. They where always cold and I find they were better that way. They are very sugary so I could never eat too much. These are also my husband's favorite candy. He always request to have a pack at Christmas so I buy it for him.

February 02, 2016

These are quite sweet and I ate alot when i was a little girl , but oh boy do they melt ever easy , you have to practically keep the boxinthe fridge during the summer !

February 02, 2016

Super sweet and super soft pieces of chocolate. It reminds me more of brownies because they are so sweet and because of their soft texture.

It is super sweet, so people who love extreme levels of sugar will like it. However, I only need one at a time.

January 08, 2016

Recently bought a bag of these. They were overly sweet, strange texture, overall not a satisfying and delicious chocolate experience. Disappointing product.

January 08, 2016

I enjoy these chocolates.
The ICY part in the name describes them well.
They are quite sweet/rich though, one piece seems to be enough for me.

January 08, 2016

Moritz Icy SquaresI have never liked these. I want to but they are just too much for me. Maybe to rich? I dont know I just no not enjoy the taste.

January 07, 2016

When I see these in a corner store I am always so tempted to buy a couple of #Moritz Icy Squares. They are such a great delicious treat. There is really nothing like these smooth milk chocolates the really do just melt in your month. They are so yummy.

January 07, 2016

Since I was a kid, these have always been a favorite of mine. Every year at Christmas time, I look for them on store shelves. It seems like they are getting harder to find. Nothing beats their melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.

December 19, 2015

I can't stand the texture or the taste of these, I just can't. The whole concept of them being "icy" makes me nauseous. Not to mention the texture is slightly confusing and too soft. Couldn't stand these as a kind, can't stand them now.

December 13, 2015

You can buy them at Dollar Tree. Very sweet treat with a cool taste.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ added a new review for
Q-tips Cotton Swabs