Morocan Oil

Morocan Oil Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 2237 in Hair Care

January 17, 2017

Product is heavy oil so you need to be very sparse with it if you don't want it to totally weigh down you hair. Adds a beautiful shine to the hair that lasts all day.

November 25, 2016

While i do love this product, I've found myself straying away from it due to the price point. You'll never find another argan oil that smells as amazingly as this one, and you really only need a little bit to go a long way. However, I found that my hair became resistant to the hydration that it gave after 3 years of use, and I had to switch to a different alternative. Now, I use the Argan and Moringa oil from CHI and I love it just as much (and I only had to pay $20 for it on Amazon!). While this is a good product, you can find something for comparable quality for the same price somewhere else.

November 15, 2016

I thought about purchasing this and my hair dresser highly recommended. I'm so glad she did. I have easy crazy curls with it! I even toss a bit in my daughters hair to bring them out. Everyone complements us!

November 09, 2016

Quelle huile merveilleuse pour les cheveux. Cette huile fait des miracles avec mes pointes sèches et cassés . Je recommande grandement pour garder vos cheveux beaux et en santé !.

November 09, 2016

Cette huile est dispendieuse, mais en vaux grandement son prix. Elle hydrate très bien les cheveux et les rend en santé. Je le recommande fortement, avec le masque.

October 03, 2016

a bit high in price, however it is a great product. I use some after i wash my hair. run a bit through the ends. my hair stays so soft and healthy. love love love. and it smells so nice

September 08, 2016

I cannot say enough about this product. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It leaves your hair looking healthy shiny and smooth without the weight of build up and residue. If you have dry damaged hair or just want more of a shine this is a highly recommended product.

September 08, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I have damaged hair from continuous dying. I use this every morning after I shower and my hair is smooth all day. Also repairs damaged ends. I use before straightening as well. Works Great!

August 29, 2016

I was a little afraid to use this stuff when my friend suggested it because i hate when women have that no volume greesy look so i just ran it over the tips of my hair and it does wonders! No more dry frizzy damaged looking ends and it smells like it was sent from the gods! Don't go over board, use just a little tiny bit (half a penny) otherwise you will look like someone can fry an egg on your head lol. This product is a little pricey but the bottle can last forever so its a great investment! Go for it girl!

August 29, 2016

This is my God sent my live saver my one and only true love ❤️ This makes my hair the most shiny softest ever ! It's pricy but worth every cent , been a loyal use for years I'll never go back the whole line is amazing