Moroccan Oil Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 14, 2016

This is something I absolutely cannot live without. After washing my hair I distribute a small amount evenly through my midsection and ends of my hair. A little goes a long way! It leaves my hair soft and silky and smells amazing! I always have some at home.

October 16, 2016

I love this stuff, I just bought it yesterday and I took a shower this morning and after I towel dried my hair I rubbed some. Eternal my hands and distributed it all through my heavily damaged hair. Well my hair feels and looks super healthy. I cannot believe I did not discover this oil sooner! It's liquid gold! It also makes my hair smell so good.

September 30, 2016

I've been using moroccan oil light for about 6 months. The light formula is non greasy, and a little bit goes a long way. I use a couple pumps and smooth between palms and comb through hair with fingers, it has really brought life and silkiness back to my dry blonde hair. I highlight regularly, and this is so far the best product I have found.

September 23, 2016

Really enjoying this Moroccan Oil, it smells amazing and I really do feel like it helps make my hair more soft and silky! My hair has recently been totally mistreated... I dyed my hair ombre and after that had done a perm, completely ruining it's silkiness. My hair became really dry and fried so I really had to find a solution for it and have been applying the Moroccan Oil religiously since, after I shower and occasionally in the mornings before I head out if I feel like it's dry. Really works great and recommend it :)

September 17, 2016

I love this product. It's helped my hair when it was terrible dry. I find it to expensive for me to keep purchasing. However, when I do purchase this product, I try to make sure that it lasts me awhile. I don't really use a lot when I use it so I'm able to stretch the amount that I have left. If you can afford it, it is worth the money. And it has a great smell.

September 17, 2016

Moroccan oil helped save my hair after it became extremely dry from excessive bleaching. It helped return my hair to the soft shiny Locke's I love. It also smells amazing!

June 15, 2016

Everybody loves it me as well. It makes my hair so soft, and silky smooth .works well for dry ends like i have.its exoensive but little goes along.. i also love how it smells

March 21, 2016

I absolutely love moraccan oil. It keeps my hair under control in all weather. Super silky and smooth. Keeps away frizz and my hair looks and feels so healthy. If I was trapped on am island this would be one of my must haves :)

March 09, 2016

Moroccan Oil is a holy grail hair product for many people. I unfortunately would not give it that kind of praise. The product does what it claims to do and it does it very well. It hides frizzies and makes my hair look and feel soft. The biggest seller for me is that is smells AMAZING. I cannot stress enough how great it smells. The only thing that sways me away from the product is that I feel that it makes my hair extremely greasy almost instantly. If I throw this in my hair I have to shower that night or the next morning :( Otherwise great buy!

March 09, 2016

I have fine hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It keeps my hair from fly away in the winter months. Keeps my hair looking shiny and smooth and healthy.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS