MoroccanOil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2161 in Hair Care

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com

December 02, 2016

J'ai les cheveux très bouclée et sec et j'adore appliquer cette huile sur mes cheveux après le séchage au séchoir, ca rend mes cheveux doux,soyeux et brillant . J'adore aussi l'odeur. C'est un de mes produit favoris dans ma routine capillaire je l'ai racheter souvent .

November 24, 2016

I find this to be pricey however I was given some as a gift and I really like it. I don't use it everyday but it really helps during the winter a few times a week when my hair is so dry. This oil really replenishes and leaves a sheen to my hair.

October 31, 2016

The Moroccan oil I used after shampoo Was easy to use, but I found my hair became greasy and flat within
A day after washing my hair. Just felt and looked limp.

October 31, 2016

Se sont de super bons produits pour les cheveux. Rend mes cheveux doux et très lisse. L'odeur est divine tellement agréable dans les cheveux. Un peu dispendieux par contre.

October 23, 2016

My bestfriend introduced me to this hair product. This is the best product that I have ever put on my hair. You can put it on dry/damp hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth (it even smells nice too, which is an added bonus). So for anyone who is feeling that their hair could do with using a product like this my advice would be to give it a go. After I ran out of my second bottle of this I decided to try other cheaper hair oils on my dry hair. None of them came anywhere near Moroccanoil.

October 21, 2016

Mes cheveux adorent MoroccanOil. Ils retrouvent leur lustre et une apparence saine. Mes cheveux frisés deviennent plus facile a coiffer et l'odeur du produit me fait voyager. Une des meilleures huiles selon moi.

October 11, 2016

Love this Moroccan Oil deep conditioner. I actually apply a lot of it to my hair when it is still dry and let it sit for about 15-20 after I have mistreated my hair (curled or recently coloured). It leaves my hair super easy to deal with and soft. Once I am in the shower I shampoo and condition like normal. I don't use it all the time because it is a little pricey and because I use so much at a time but I really like this product.

1.5/5

October 10, 2016

I find this product line a total rip off. It became very popular for some reason but I think it's over-hyped and definitely not worth the price. The products are very oily and leave my hair looking dirty. I've tried a variety of these products cause my aunt used to work for the company and would give them to me. I didn't really like any of them but by far the worst was the shower gel which smelled absolutely horrible.

October 10, 2016

I absolutely love Moroccan Oil! The hair serum is beyond fantastic. The shampoos and conditioners work very well in my hair amd leave it soft, shiny and smelling amazing! Just wish it was a little cheaper, a luxury item here.

October 03, 2016

I would suggest sticking to just the oils. I don't find the shampoo or conditioner make much difference. the oils are better for my hair and keep it more hydrated. however, everything smells GREAT!!! just too expensive to buy everything