MoroccanOil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2202 in Hair Care

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com

January 18, 2017

J'adore ces produits! J'utilise beaucoup l'huile qu'on applique sur cheveux secs ou mouillés et elle rend mes cheveux simplement doux! L'odeur est fantastique également!

January 18, 2017

I received this in a gift and wow what a product. I was so impressed with this product and the way it made my hair feel ,i really like the smell as well. My hair is fine but curly and this product is wonderful

January 16, 2017

Incredible scent that lasts until your next wash. If anyone has dry damaged hair like I do it works so well at protecting dry brittle locks....if used properly it is not oily and leaves your hair healthy looking and shiny. And as I said the smell is intoxicating!

January 12, 2017

I originally received Moroccan Oil Treatment as an x-mas gift from my aunt. I was fortunate enough to get the ENTIRE hair care kit, shampoo, conditioner, treatment, and oil. I was instantly in love. During that time I had hair that went down to my bum cheeks so having healthy hair was extremely important to me.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER LINE FOR MY HAIR. PROMISE.

The smell is incredible, to the point that I got compliments on a daily basis about how delicious my hair smelled. I use this almost daily (i forget sometimes) and a little goes a looooong way. For my length of hair I'd use a puddle on my palm smaller than a Canadian quarter. I start at the tips of my hair as they are the most dry, then I'd use the remainder to palm through from scalp down. I'm 99% sure this decreased the amount of split ends I had and made my hair shiny and soft (not greasy).

January 05, 2017

The Moroccan Oil products smell awesome and really gives hair a nice healthy shine. The only downfall is that they can be a little heavy for thin or light hair.

December 02, 2016

J'ai les cheveux très bouclée et sec et j'adore appliquer cette huile sur mes cheveux après le séchage au séchoir, ca rend mes cheveux doux,soyeux et brillant . J'adore aussi l'odeur. C'est un de mes produit favoris dans ma routine capillaire je l'ai racheter souvent .

November 24, 2016

I find this to be pricey however I was given some as a gift and I really like it. I don't use it everyday but it really helps during the winter a few times a week when my hair is so dry. This oil really replenishes and leaves a sheen to my hair.

October 31, 2016

The Moroccan oil I used after shampoo Was easy to use, but I found my hair became greasy and flat within
    A day after washing my hair. Just felt and looked limp.

October 31, 2016

Se sont de super bons produits pour les cheveux. Rend mes cheveux doux et très lisse. L'odeur est divine tellement agréable dans les cheveux. Un peu dispendieux par contre.

October 23, 2016

My bestfriend introduced me to this hair product. This is the best product that I have ever put on my hair. You can put it on dry/damp hair. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth (it even smells nice too, which is an added bonus). So for anyone who is feeling that their hair could do with using a product like this my advice would be to give it a go. After I ran out of my second bottle of this I decided to try other cheaper hair oils on my dry hair. None of them came anywhere near Moroccanoil.