MoroccanOil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2240 in Hair Care

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com

February 17, 2017

My hairdresser used and recommended MoroccanOil for my hair. I used it for a few years and loved the ease of untangling my thick hair. Smells great and adds amazing shine. The Problem was that my hair is color processed and light blond and this product made my hair YELLOW. My hairdresser was always nagging me that I wasn't using my "blue" shampoo, which I was. Once I changed to another brand of oil, my hair color stays true. The product I use now doesn't work as well nor does it smell amazing.

January 31, 2017

If you dye your hair, this product is for you. Not only does it work well, it smells amazing! I received this as a gift and I will definitely buying more when I run out.

January 22, 2017

I like to change my hair colour often, which means bleach and other hard chemicals are always damaging my hair. I bought some of the moroccan oil hair treatment and it is fantastic. It saves my hair.

January 18, 2017

J'adore ces produits! J'utilise beaucoup l'huile qu'on applique sur cheveux secs ou mouillés et elle rend mes cheveux simplement doux! L'odeur est fantastique également!

January 18, 2017

I received this in a gift and wow what a product. I was so impressed with this product and the way it made my hair feel ,i really like the smell as well. My hair is fine but curly and this product is wonderful

January 16, 2017

Incredible scent that lasts until your next wash. If anyone has dry damaged hair like I do it works so well at protecting dry brittle locks....if used properly it is not oily and leaves your hair healthy looking and shiny. And as I said the smell is intoxicating!

January 12, 2017

I originally received Moroccan Oil Treatment as an x-mas gift from my aunt. I was fortunate enough to get the ENTIRE hair care kit, shampoo, conditioner, treatment, and oil. I was instantly in love. During that time I had hair that went down to my bum cheeks so having healthy hair was extremely important to me.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER LINE FOR MY HAIR. PROMISE.

The smell is incredible, to the point that I got compliments on a daily basis about how delicious my hair smelled. I use this almost daily (i forget sometimes) and a little goes a looooong way. For my length of hair I'd use a puddle on my palm smaller than a Canadian quarter. I start at the tips of my hair as they are the most dry, then I'd use the remainder to palm through from scalp down. I'm 99% sure this decreased the amount of split ends I had and made my hair shiny and soft (not greasy).

January 05, 2017

The Moroccan Oil products smell awesome and really gives hair a nice healthy shine. The only downfall is that they can be a little heavy for thin or light hair.

December 02, 2016

J'ai les cheveux très bouclée et sec et j'adore appliquer cette huile sur mes cheveux après le séchage au séchoir, ca rend mes cheveux doux,soyeux et brillant . J'adore aussi l'odeur. C'est un de mes produit favoris dans ma routine capillaire je l'ai racheter souvent .

November 24, 2016

I find this to be pricey however I was given some as a gift and I really like it. I don't use it everyday but it really helps during the winter a few times a week when my hair is so dry. This oil really replenishes and leaves a sheen to my hair.

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar