MoroccanOil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2311 in Hair Care

For hundreds of years, women in Morocco have been using Moroccanoil Treatment's special miraculous oil ingredient to treat their hair and nails due to the effects of the hot climate. Moroccanoil has used this special oil ingredient as a part of their formula to help for instant absorption into hair for a beautiful shine and long term conditioning!

See their main website for more details at: www.moroccanoil.com

March 20, 2017

Extremement un bon produit!!! Que se soit le shampoo revitalisant huile traitement......cette gamme est excellente! Ca fait bientot 14 ans que je travail avec des cheveux et je recommende ce produit a 200% faite vous plaisir ;)

March 15, 2017

J'ai reçu un panier cadeau pour mon anniversaire, j'ai adoré sa bonne odeur, l'effet dans mes cheveux à été instantanés! J'avais les cheveux très secs et cassants, mais ils sont devenus doux et soyeux en utilisant ces produits. Seul bémol, quand j'ai voulu en racheter, j'ai trouvé cela un peu dispendieux, mais ça en vaut tout de même la peine pour le résultat et le produit dure relativement longtemps!

March 08, 2017

I've been using the MoroccanOil Treatment for around 4 months now and I absolutely love it.

I can put tons of it in my hair and it never feels greasy or leaves my hair weighted down. It leaves it really healthy and shiny looking.

I apply it before blow drying and it does a great job of helping to protect my hair.

I love the smell of it too!

The only downside is the price. It is crazy expensive!

March 06, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les produits MoroccanOil. Ces produits sont quand même dispendieux, donc j'en achète pas tout le temps, mais c'est un très bon produit ! Efficace et sens tellement bon en plus !

February 17, 2017

My hairdresser used and recommended MoroccanOil for my hair. I used it for a few years and loved the ease of untangling my thick hair. Smells great and adds amazing shine. The Problem was that my hair is color processed and light blond and this product made my hair YELLOW. My hairdresser was always nagging me that I wasn't using my "blue" shampoo, which I was. Once I changed to another brand of oil, my hair color stays true. The product I use now doesn't work as well nor does it smell amazing.

January 31, 2017

If you dye your hair, this product is for you. Not only does it work well, it smells amazing! I received this as a gift and I will definitely buying more when I run out.

January 22, 2017

I like to change my hair colour often, which means bleach and other hard chemicals are always damaging my hair. I bought some of the moroccan oil hair treatment and it is fantastic. It saves my hair.

January 18, 2017

J'adore ces produits! J'utilise beaucoup l'huile qu'on applique sur cheveux secs ou mouillés et elle rend mes cheveux simplement doux! L'odeur est fantastique également!

January 18, 2017

I received this in a gift and wow what a product. I was so impressed with this product and the way it made my hair feel ,i really like the smell as well. My hair is fine but curly and this product is wonderful

January 16, 2017

Incredible scent that lasts until your next wash. If anyone has dry damaged hair like I do it works so well at protecting dry brittle locks....if used properly it is not oily and leaves your hair healthy looking and shiny. And as I said the smell is intoxicating!