MoroccanOil Curl Control Cream

MoroccanOil Curl Control Cream Reviews

Ranked #1752 out of 2238 in Hair Care

For curly and wavy hair. An advanced technology that offers intense conditioning and a curl memory. Factor that controls frizz for extended periods delivering exceptional movement to hair while enhancing natural curls and offering optimal hold.

July 12, 2016

I really love this product. It define my curls and leaves a nice smell all day long. I recommend not using more than 2 pumps because it might give you greasy hair...this is a very good product to try!!

February 02, 2016

MoroccanOil Curl Control Cream

personally ANYTHING moroccan oil works like magic for me and my hair.

For curly days this is amazing.
    Keep in mind my natural hair is wavy curly, and when I leave it natural I use the curl control to help with nice curls, less frizz, nice to keep in place, helps even when fix it up with a curling iron or diffuser keeps hair in place

February 02, 2016

This product does a great job of turning my frizzy wavy/straight hair into beautiful waves. It leaves your hair nourished and not crunchy like a mousse would. It is my go to hair product; Highly recommend it!

January 31, 2016

Works like a charm and smells divine!!! Keeps my curls in place without frizz

January 21, 2016

This is a nice, rich cream that's not too heavy, so it won't weigh down your curls. It moisturizes, protects, and helps to define your curls but is never sticky or crunchy. The product may be a little on the pricey side for some, but a small amount goes a very long way, so it's a good value for the money. The smell is very nice, and not overpowering.

January 26, 2015

This product is a little heavy, but does an excellent job of holding the shape of curls.

June 23, 2010

This is the first Moroccanoil product I have tested and after reading such amazing things about Moroccanoil I was really excited to try this out.

The first time I used it I found that it made my curls look tamed, but it left my hair feeling really coarse. Basically it felt the way it would if I had not put anything in it. I tried it again to the same result. Then, because I had such high hopes for the product I gave it a third shot and this time I put a lot more product in my hair. Doing this actually weighed my hair down and took some of the natural curl out of it. I was left with just waves. Also, from using more product, this time it left my hair feeling kind of sticky... as if it never fully dried properly.

I received my product from the brand, but I would not purchase it again. However, I would still purchase other Moroccanoil products.

mmahar added a new review for
    Compound W wart remover